ACT 3 - three.

Rae's POV

I ran to Lando's room, I literally ran to him. I didn't know if I was mad, sad or confused.

I knocked on his door and of course Violet opened the door. She was only wearing a bath robe, a Hilton one.

"Oh Rae, what are you doi-" she tried to be as cheerful as she could but I wasn't here for her. "Leave" I said.

"Excuse me?" She frowned and crossed her arms.

"Get out of his room, get out of this hotel, my hotel. You're fired"

"What? You can't do thi-" she wanted to convince herself that I couldn't do this, but she quickly realized that I could actually do this.

"I am not wearing any clothes" she quickly said. "I don't care, you can get dressed in your own room, now leave"

And she did as I told her. She left and hopefully for good.

I walked in Lando's room and I could hear him talking to someone. I needed him to be alone, but I guess he wasn't.

I walked in further and saw him sitting in front of his laptop, wearing headphones and his back turned to me.

This man was playing video games with his friends. I should've known.

I walked up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. I knew he wasn't gonna hear me and I also didn't want to scare him, so I guess this was the best way to get his attention.

He muted himself. "I said I don't want you to-" he said as he turned his head and his face dropped when he saw I was standing in front of him.

Not Violet, it was his ex wife.

"I-uh-please don't go, wait one minute. Please Rae" he said as he grabbed my hand and unmuted himself. "I need to go boys, talk to y'all later"

He didn't gave them time to respond, he immediately closed the game without letting go off my hand the entire time.

He really wanted to make sure I stayed.

He got up and turned to me. "Rae, what are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you how incredibly stupid you are" I said, which made him drop my hand out of his. "But also how incredibly sweet, cute and handsome"

He didn't say anything, but I could see that he was confused.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were trying to protect me?"

He sighed. "Because I don't want the love of my life to go to jail, for the rest of her life"

And this was the moment my heart sank. He should've communicated, he should've told me immediately.

He definitely had to work on that.

But it was also incredibly cute. He wanted to protect me even if it meant that he would be unhappy.

"I won't go to jail for something I didn't do"

"Wait, you didn't ki-" he asked but I was already shaking my head. "Then she's trying to frame you"

I shrugged my shoulders. "She can try but we should worry about that tomorrow" I used his words with a little smirk on my face.

"You wanna be messy and careless tonight?" He also smirked, putting his hand on my back and pulled me against his body.

"No" I put my hand on his chest. Our faces were so close together, our lips almost touching each other. "I wanna be passionate and feel loved"

I could feel his heart beating faster. A sign that he did still love me.

He had a lot to explain, but that could wait until tomorrow.

"I can definitely do that" he whispered before pressing his lips against mine. This time the kiss wasn't messy, it was cute, passionate.

As if we had a lifetime to kiss each other.

He smiled on my lips, leaned a little back and looked down at me. "You're looking absolutely gorgeous by the way"

I completely forgot I was wearing a dress, straightened my hair, put on makeup.

This was Juliette's plan. She wanted me to look drop dead gorgeous because she knew I would run to Lando after she told me.

"I got dolled up for you" I rolled my eyes laughing. He knew it was a lie but he would still enjoy taking my dress off and messing my hair up.

And I couldn't wait for that either.