ACT 1 - six.

Lando didn't run after me, he knew it would be a bad look.
He also knew I didn't want to hear his bullshit.

The only thing I wanted to know was how long this was going on for. Days? Months? Years?

Juliette immediately flew over after I called her. Once again, I was happy we were in Barcelona instead of Bahrain.

"I'm so sorry" she said as she walked through the door of my room and wrapped her arms around me.

Jace was asleep in his crib so it was the first time I could break down.

And I did.

I cried and cried and cried in her arms, until I had no tears left.

She took a step back and wiped my tears away. "I just want you to realize how beautiful you are"

"Yeah, I guess not beautiful enough though"

"Shut up Rae, I think I don't say this enough but you are literally the only person I look up to. You're strong, smart and honestly, such a boss ass woman"

She looked me straight in my eyes and I could see that she was honest.

"You will get through this, but first, figure out what happened exactly, how long this has been going on"

I nodded in agreement, even though seeing him was the last thing I wanted to do.

"And if he's been making a fool out of you, then we will make a fool out of him and completely destroy him" she nudged me playfully but I knew she wasn't joking, at all.

So while she was babysitting Jace, I went to Lando's room.

They gave him a damn suite, which was definitely gonna be the last time if he cheated on me.
He could sleep on the street for all I cared.

I promised Juliette I wouldn't cry, I wouldn't yell, I was just gonna stay calm.

He opened the door and let me in, but he couldn't look at me so I actually knew enough.

"I am sorry Rae" he sighed as he closed the door behind me.

"I don't need this bullshit, just tell me how long you've been doing this?"

He put his back against the door, to make sure I wouldn't leave.
But then he didn't know me very well.

"It doesn't mat-" he wanted to say, he wanted to convince me it didn't matter. "It does fucking matter. How long?"

I'm sorry Juliette, I didn't want to yell, but he was beating around the bush.

"A couple of months" he said so soft, I almost couldn't hear what he was saying.

But I did.

A couple of months.

I shook my head and chuckled sarcastically. "Why? Did I ever give you a reason to cheat? Weren't you happy?"

He sighed again and took a couple of steps away from the door when he realized I wasn't gonna run.

"I was happy, I am still happy"

I frowned. "Then why are you fucking around with her?"

"Since Jace came into our lives, we aren't acting like a couple anymore, we are just mom and dad"

The biggest bullshit reason. We still had dates, we still had sex, we still kissed but obviously much less than before.

Which was completely normal, because we only got 3 or 4 hours sleep at night.

"So instead of talking to me, you decided to hook up with your ex while still being married to me?" I said surprisingly calm.

Juliette would be proud.

"I am sorry Rae" he was like a broken record, repeating the same thing over and over again. "I will break it up immediately"

"Oh no Lando, we will break up immediately" I pointed at him and back at me. "And I hope you realize you didn't only lose me, but also one of your biggest sponsors"

I wanted to walk to the door but he tried to grab my arm. "Don't go Rae, please give me another chance"

I would have forgiven him if it was a one time thing, but I just couldn't forgive him now I knew it was going on for months.

While I was taking care of his son, he was betraying me, cheating on me. Thinking about himself.

I turned to him, he was biting his lower lip, fighting back his tears, as if I just cheated on him.

"I deserve better" I said before leaving his room.

I never thought I would say that, or even think that Lando wasn't the best thing that happened in my life.

He was the worst thing.