ACT 3 - five.

"You can't just fire someone, Rae" Zak was lecturing me because Violet ran to him, to cry about how I fired her. "I know you hate her, but she has a contract"

"Fair enough, but I don't want her around Lando all the time so I don't want her to be his PR manager"

I could see that he still didn't agree with my decision but he still nodded. "We will give her another job then"

"And maybe hire Liz as his PR manager" I still remembered her from the car launch. She was a little older, seemed very motivated and I just wanted to give her a chance.

"Liz?" Zak frowned. But honestly I couldn't help him with much more. I did know anything else about her. "She works for you guys and was at the car launch"

"Okay" he nodded, but probably still had no idea who I was talking about. "We will fix that"

"Awesome Zak, then let's go watch our boys now"

We walked out of the paddock together and walked in the garage. It was qualifying and I wanted them to do good.

For the first time in a while, I also wanted Lando to do good.

Juliette was always standing at the same spot, she already claimed a high table where she could work and watch the race or qualifying at the same time.

I really needed to give her some kind of promotion, or maybe some shares in Hilton. I owned 75%, the other shares were distributed over the other shareholders.

Maybe I could give her 10%, she definitely deserved it and I know Hilton was everything for her. She wasn't gonna sell them or do stupid things with it.

But I needed to discuss it with Lando first. Even though we legally broke up, he was still a part of my life.

"Everything okay?" I asked as I stood next to her. "Yeah, I'm happy we go to Monaco next week" she mumbled.

The Monaco hotel was always gonna be the hotel we spend the most time at. It was our baby, the hotel we liked the most because we build it back up.

"Anyways, how are you and big sausage?" she nudged me. "I can't wait to kiss and cuddle him again" I said enthusiastically.

"Oh, I see, I'm gonna be alone again" she rolled her eyes but I knew she didn't mind at all.

Violet walked in the garage, looked at us and walked to the other side of the garage.

"She's trying to frame me" I whispered. "Lando told me"

"Who the fuck is she?" Juliette frowned. "What's her full name?"

"Violet Cavazza, or something like that"

"Mmm" She nodded, she probably expected her to be family or something but I already checked that.

She wasn't family, not at all.

Lando qualified once again on P2 and Oscar right behind him on P3. An amazing result.

I clapped my hands and looked at Zak who nodded enthusiastically at me.

I walked back to the hospitality, while Zak went to congratulate Lando and Oscar. I wish I could do that too, but unfortunately not yet.

After an hour or something like that, Lando and Oscar both walked in the hospitality and I could see how Lando wanted to walk up to me.

But he stopped right on time and walked to his trainer instead.

Oscar did walk up to me, which probably annoyed Lando even more.

"I told you we would do great for you guys" he said with a smirk. "Exactly, good job mate" I jokingly said.

But my gaze always went to Lando. I was gonna kiss him so much tonight.

If I could sneak out my room.