ACT 3 - six.

I put on my hoodie, jogging pants and sneakers, I was about to sneak out to Lando's room.

Which shouldn't be too hard because he was staying in the same hotel, but the entire Mclaren team was staying here as well.

I walked out my room and walked to the elevator. His room was a few floors down and I never was more nervous to walk in an elevator than I was right now.

I pressed on the button and watched as the numbers went down.

"C'mon go faster" I mumbled.

I quickly walked out of the elevator as it stopped on Lando's floor.

I don't think I ever walked faster to someone's room than I did right now.

But surprisingly, no one was in the hallway and I reached Lando's room without any problems.

"That was surprisingly easy" I said as I walked in his room. "The universe just wants to see us together" Lando said as he kissed my lips quickly.

We walked to the balcony and spend our evening together, talking, while laying under a blanket.

"I was thinking about giving Juliette a percentage in the Hilton shares"

Lando looked at me and nodded. "Yes she definitely deserves that"

"Yeah? You agree with that?"

Lando frowned a little. "I don't think you need my permission though"

"I know, but that also means that Jace will get less" that was the only thing that was holding me back. I didn't care that I would earn less or had less shares.

I wanted Jace to have everything he wanted.

"Oh baby" Lando chuckled and pulled me closer against his body. "You're a billionaire and I earn a lot of money too, Jace will have everything he wants and more"

"I guess you're right" I mumbled.

"I am always right baby" he put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips a couple of times against mine.

But as always, what started as little pecks, soon turned into long, intimate kisses.

What started as cuddling under the blanket soon turned into bodies pressed against each other.

His hand slide into my panties and my heart started beating faster as I felt his fingers.

I let out a moan and I closed my eyes to enjoy it. I would never get enough of his touches.

He pleasured me for about half an hour, with his fingers, his tongue, his kisses.

I came several times and I was probably way too loud.

We moved from the balcony to the bed and just as he let his lips brush against my body, there was a soft knock on the door.

A soft knock that we ignored.

He kissed my collarbone and there was another knock that I barely heard. Probably because I was enjoying this way too much.

"Fuck baby, you are so incredibly sexy" he mumbled and when his lips reached my neck, the knock was louder.

Something we couldn't ignore any longer.

"Fucking hell" Lando groaned as he got up. "Baby, don't move and stay horny please"

He tried to hide his boner the best he could but it was pretty obvious anyways.

All I could hear were soft mumbles, but I recognized the voice.

It wasn't an Australian or American accent.

It was Max.