ACT 4 - two.

We went to the paddock separately again. We wanted to keep our relationship private for a little while longer.

Which was hard, because I just wanted to kiss and hug her in the garage, hospitality, everywhere.
I just wanted to show her off.

But we had to wait a little longer, until Rae was ready.

"Lando, can I talk to you please?" Violet asked as she walked up to me. Rae wanted to fire her, but Zak didn't agree with that, because she obviously had a contract.

I didn't know what she did now but I also didn't care. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my bottle of water.

"Why are you ignoring all my calls? Are you dumping me or something?" She said way too loud.

I definitely didn't want to discuss this in the middle of the hospitality. I gestured her to follow me to my drivers room.

"I can't dump you when we weren't even together in the first place" I said as I closed the door behind me.

"Don't tell me it was fake, I felt your kisses"

I chuckled. Kisses she said, it were little pecks on the lips, it meant nothing.

"Violet, you know it was all fake, I love R-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because the woman I love walked in.

She looked at Violet and back at me. "Hi Rae" Violet said as she took a step closer to me.

Rae just sighed, walked up to us and pushed her aside.

For a moment I thought she was gonna punch her in the face, but she turned to me, put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

She kissed me with so much passion, so much love. I was actually lost for words.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer against my body. Her tongue brushed against mine.

She pecked my lips a few times and looked at Violet. "This is how he kisses you when he actually loves you"

She looked back at me and smiled. "This is how you kiss him when you are desperately in love with him"

My heart. My fucking heart.

"Now get the fuck out and do your job" Rae said as she looked at Violet and she didn't say anything back to her.

She just did as she was told. That was the power of Rae. No one really dared to say anything back to her.

Except for me, she listened to me, especially in the bedroom.

"Did you forget Jace on your way here?" I asked. "No, but uncle Zak kidnapped him, he wanted to show him daddy's car"

"I think he's already wants to teach him how to be an F1 driver" I laughed. "He's preparing your replacement" she jokingly said.

She looked way better than before, she looked stunning either way but she looked happier.

"Anyways baby, I have to get ready, are you gonna stay here?"

She shook her head. "No, I'm gonna say hi to Charlotte but I'll be in time to wish you good luck"

Not much later, she made her way to the Ferrari hospitality and I had a couple of interviews with Oscar.

"Are you and Rae back together?" He asked as soon as the journalists left.

I already noticed Rae and him got pretty close, but I also knew he wasn't her type at all.

"We-uh-yeah we are" I realized there was no reason to hide it for him. For some reason, I trusted him. He wouldn't do anything to betray me, but then again, Rae also never thought Juliette would betray her.

He patted my back. "I am happy for the both of you. You belong together"

"That, we definitely do" I said. Immediately after, Rae walked in with Jace and I just can't explain the feeling I felt right now.

They were my family and I would do everything for them.