ACT 3 - seven.

Fuck, he couldn't see me like this, in here, almost naked, laying in Lando's bed.

I grabbed my clothes off the floor and locked myself in the bathroom.

It was crazy to think that I had to lock myself in the bathroom, but Max couldn't know we got back together.

Not yet at least. He couldn't keep his mouth shut.

I put my ear against the door and tried to listen to their conversation.

"Were you already sleeping or something?" Max asked. I couldn't hear what Lando answered but he probably made something up.

"Where is Violet?" Max asked, his voice became louder, so he probably walked closer to the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes when he mentioned her name.

"She isn't here" Lando replied.

Yeah and she never will be here again.

I put my pants back on and searched for my bra, but I couldn't find it.

I couldn't find it because it was still laying next to his bed.

Fuck.

"Did something happen between you and her? Did you break up or something?" Max asked, his voice sounded lower again.

Which meant he was walking back to the bed. I was hoping Lando would see it before him and hide it.

I couldn't hear what Lando answered but I heard Max laughing. "You broke up with her and already have someone else in your bed?"

Obviously Max found my bra first.

But his laughs quickly stopped and I knew why, I knew exactly why.

He recognized my bra, he knew it was mine.

I put my shirt on and sat down on the floor. Not long after, I heard the door close again, he finally left.

But I stayed sitting on the floor because I wanted to be sure.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. "Baby?" It was Lando, so I quickly got up and opened the door.

"That was a close call" he laughed.

Maybe Max didn't notice it after all, but Lando was holding up my bra with a smirk on his face.

"I think you forgot something" he said. I tried grabbing my bra out of his hand but he didn't let me. "Nah you're not wearing that tonight"

I shrugged my shoulders. It's not that I minded that, at all.

Max definitely killed the mood though. We still cuddled and kissed but didn't even come close to having sex.

Maybe it was better like that anyways because I didn't want to think about Max while having sex with Lando.

—————————————

The next morning, we did our normal routine. We got ready together but went our separate ways after that.

We ate breakfast separate and went to the paddock separate as well.

I was actually relieved that we would be in Monaco next week, we could spend a lot more time together without being afraid of being caught.

"Looks like you had a nice night" Max said as he walked up next to me. "I did have a pretty good night yeah, did you?"

The best way to deal with this was by ignoring it.

"I did, until I went to see Lando and you'll never guess what I saw there" Max said sarcastically.

"Uh, lots of hoodies? Oscar? I don't know Max"

He rolled his eyes. "Your bra, laying on the ground next to his bed"

"Weird" I said as I started walking faster, which probably gave it away even more.

He also started walking faster and grabbed my arm. "Are you hooking up with him again? Are you stupid? He literally cheated on you and dumped you for someone else"

"Just like you did" I said as I pulled my arm back. "Years ago" he added.

"Doesn't matter Max" once again I started walking away and once again, he grabbed my arm, this time a little firmer. "Doesn't matter? I thought we had something"

I looked at him, confused, maybe a little shocked too. Did he really think we had something going on?

To be fair, we spend a lot of time together lately, but this was just to forget about Lando. I thought he knew that.

"Leave her alone" Lando said as he pushed Max away from me.

"It's okay" I said. "Let's go to the hospitality" I looked at Lando and he nodded.

We still had to pretend as if we didn't like each other but I guess he forgot about that because he put his hand on my back and guided me to the hospitality.

I let him. Pushing his hand away would draw even more attention to us and if I was honest, I enjoyed his affection.

But I was so ready to go back to Monaco.