ACT 2 - one.

"Damn this is the life" Juliette said as she laid down next to the private pool of our room.
I obviously booked the suite for Juliette, Jace and myself.

"Are you nervous?" She asked while looking at me. "No, I'm not nervous" I shook my head.

We were in Bahrain for the first race of the season, the first time I would be there as the co-owner of Mclaren, not just as Lando's girlfriend.

I was his boss now.

From now on, I could not only drop the Mclaren sponsorship, I could also drop his contract.
Ruin his career.

But that would be too easy. I didn't want this to be easy for him, I wanted him to suffer.

I wanted Violet to suffer as well. I wanted her to fear losing her job, every single day.

I wanted them to see me, as their boss, every single day.

That was the plan, for now. Until I got bored and would drop them, just like he dropped me.

So, only a couple of hours later, we were walking through the paddock together.
Lando didn't spend much time with Jace anymore, so I took him everywhere I could.

There were a lot of people who stopped talking when we walked in, they all wanted to look at us, as if we were some kind of celebrities.

A lot of women gave me a nod of approval, most of the male mechanics on the other hand, didn't even look at me.

"Queen Rae" Max Verstappen said as he nudged me softly. "I always knew you had it in you"

I chuckled. "Did you know?"

"Know what?" He asked, but he knew exactly what I was talking about. "About Lando and his PR girl"

"Yes" he said honestly. I knew he wouldn't lie to me. "And you didn't tell me?"

"Would you have believed me?" He asked, but he didn't need an answer to that.

He got me there, I wouldn't have believed him, that's how much I trusted Lando.

"Kill it" he winked at me, before walking into his hospitality.

———————————

"And this will be your office" Zak said as he ended the unnecessary tour around the hospitality.
I obviously knew my way around here. I've been here multiple times.

"That won't be necessary, I don't need an office" I wouldn't be around that much anyway.

"Uh, yeah we definitely do" Juliette said as she pulled me in the office and closed the door behind me. "You take everything that they offer, okay? Let them kiss your ass"

I chuckled because she was right, I didn't need to be nice, I owed them nothing.

"And look, he even put a crib for Jace here" Juliette said, taking Jace out of my arms and putting him in the crib. "I'll babysit him for a while"

"Thanks" I smiled. I guess I had to go to the garage anyways.

And that's what I did. I walked in the garage and looked around. It was pretty much all the same.

"Hey baby, what's your favorite position?" One of the mechanics yelled through the garage as he looked at me.

Some of the other mechanics started laughing as well, a few others kept their mouth shut.
The mechanics who were quiet knew exactly who I was.

And the ones that were laughing, were about to know it too.

I walked up to him, looked him up and down with a smile. "You wanna know what my favorite position is?"

"Yeah babe, so we can have some fun later"

I wanted to roll my eyes so badly, but I didn't. I just looked him straight in the eyes.

"CEO" I said before walking passed the mechanics, leaving nothing but a silence behind.