Chapter 31: Marriage

~Emery's POV~

"Congratulations, Mrs Corrette."

I turn my gaze to Reese and a bright smile spreads across my face at his words. I am Emery Corrette. Colin's wife. The mother of his daughter. I will never be alone again. Not ever and I want to cheer that from the roof tops.

Tears of happiness jump to my eyes and a sound that is a mix between a sob and a happy squeal escapes from my lips. I turn from Reese to Colin when he touches his hand to my cheek.

He smiles a little gazing into my eyes "don't cry."

"It's of happy tears," I say touching my hand to his smooth, freshly shaved cheek. "I've been alone since I lost my mother and I never have to be again."

Colin smiles he steps closer and presses his lips firmly against mine again, I grin when I feel his hands drift down to my hip and ass. My hand drifts around and tangles in his hair. Running through the soft strands. I don't think in this moment I can get enough of him. I want to celebrate with my friends, with my new odd and complicated family but I want him. I want to passionately celebrate with my husband. I feel like I am burning for him, an aching burn between my legs, a burn only he can put out.

I pull away from his lips and gaze into his eyes "it's been six weeks... how bad would it be if we disappeared for half an hour."

Colin smirks a little "it's cute that after six weeks you think we will need half an hour." He kisses my forehead. He turns his gaze to the others his arm still securely wrapped around me. "Excuse us for a bit. The reception should be set up help yourselves to some drinks." He then grabs my hand and I giggle as he eagerly drags me away.

I laugh happily and my heart flutters in my chest as he pulls me into the bathroom near the reception hall. I smile brightly as I watch him guide me inside and then turn to lock the door behind us. I step back against the counter and boost myself up on it.

Colin turns to me and smirks "so you plead with me to wait until the night of our wedding and then you want it the second the ceremony is over. So much so that we need to disappear to the reception hall bathroom."

I giggle leaning back against the wall "sue me, I want to consummate our marriage. Make sure it's legal in every definition."

Colin laughs deeply as he steps closer to me, he leans into the counter as he presses his lips to my chest.

"If you wreck my dress, I will never forgive you," I whisper against his ear.

Colin smirks and slowly begins to help me work it up my hips.

"I have a gift for you," I say when my dress is hiked up around me.

Colin shakes his head with a small smile "you are my gift, baby. It's the only gift I want."

I smile fondly, my heart fluttering at his words, I move my fingers to the waistband of my white panties and slowly push them down my hips, when they are around my ankles, I pull them off and place them in his hand. "Look at them."

Colin looks at me with curiosity before he turns his gaze to the lingerie in his hand, holding them out a little. He smirks when he reads them PROPERTY OF COLIN CORRETTE. He laughs deeply and turns his gaze up to mine "God, I love you."

I smile touching my hand to his cheek "fuck me."

Colin smirks and pushes the panties into his pocket before he undoes his belt and button. "Well, I'd be a pretty shitty husband if I didn't start listening now."

I laugh, my eyes turn down and watch him push his pants down just enough to free his straining erection. I grin as he sets his hands on my thighs guiding them further apart along the counter. I turn my gaze down and smile brightly at the sight of the ring sitting on his left hand. The ring that I placed there as I said my vows to him. Colin always thinks steps ahead and when he bought my engagement ring he put a deposit down on matching wedding bands. I love them. The golden bands with embedded diamonds making the infinity symbol. They unite us. It's like a magical little ring symbolizing that Colin is mine. Forever.