Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Court

Kassia parked the car. We sat there, trying to figure out what happened to my car. I'd left it here when I went with Marco to the skate park. It should still be here.

"Do you think the school called to get it towed?" Kassia suggested.

"Maybe, but these cars belong to students. That's Haley Daniel's car. And that's Julie William's car. Those aren't towed."

"Maybe Spence picked it up?"

"I'll give him a call."

I rang Spencer's cell. It rang a couple of times before he answered.

"What's up?" He answered.

"Did you tow my car last night? Is it at the shop?"

"No. I thought you would be coming back for it. Why, what's up?"

"It's not in the school parking lot anymore. It's just gone."

"I'll call the garage to see if they were called out yesterday."

"Alright, thanks."

Kassia and I waited for Spencer to call back with information. I hope someone towed it and it's sitting in Spencer's garage.

"If your car isn't there, do you still want to go to the mall?" Kassia asked me in a small voice.

"I have to spend my time looking for my car, not shopping for things I don't really need."

My cell rang and I quickly picked up.

"Hey Bailey. Your car is at the garage. Mr. John said a couple of girls called it in. Which made me think of..."

"Kelsey and her girls." I finished. "Thanks Spence. We'll be over to pick it up."

Kassia drove me to Woody's Car Repair. Kassia pulled into the small parking lot and parked the car. Woody's Car Repair was an old beat up shack. There was a lopsided, red sign hanging on the front. I could hear a machines at work inside. We entered and looked around. The inside looked better than the outside. It looked like an actual repair shop. I guess this is why they're known for the best repairs.

"Um, Mr. John?" I called.

"That's me. How can I help ya?" A burly man with a balding head came from a room. He wore a dark blue jumpsuit, that has his name written on a name tag in red letters.

"Hi. A friend of mine said my car was towed last night and brought here."

"Who's your friend that told you?"

"Spencer Holloway."

"You must be Bailey Hartlem. I have your car. I'll bring it out to you."

Kassia and I waited outside of the shop for Mr. john to drive my car out. I smiled when I saw the familiar silver color of my car appearing from behind the shop. Mr. John pulled up in front of us and stopped.

"Here ya are. No charge since you're a special friend of Spencer."

"Thanks Mr. John." He got out of my car and tossed me the keys. He gave us a smile and walked back into the shop. "Alright, so do you want to go to the mall now?"

"Definitely."

Marco's P.O.V*

I woke up to my mom shaking me. I blinked a few times then looked at her. She put her hands on her hips and frowned at me.

"Are you just going to sleep all day?" She asked me. I sat up and yawned. "I'm going out for a bit. I need you to vacuum the living room and clean your room." She told me.