Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Break up?

Marco's P.O.V*

I let Layla lead me into a bedroom. I can't cheat on Bailey, I just can't. Not after all I did to get her to like me. Why did Layla have to come here? Why did all of this stuff have to happen to me?

"Marco, where are you? You seem like you're somewhere else. Don't you want to be with me?" Layla broke my thoughts. I looked down at her, her arms around my neck and her face inches from mine. I instantly lost the thrill I was feeling.

"Get off of me." I pushed her away. "You're nothing but a slut. After you sleep with me, you're just going to go to some other guy." She just looked at me. "What? Don't tell me you don't remember Scott and Jacob." She didn't say anything. "Go screw some other guy and get yourself some help." I walked out of the room and ran downstairs.

I walked through the crowd of people, looking for Bailey. I hope she didn't leave already. I couldn't find her inside, so I went to the backyard. I saw Dustin, Kyle, and Eric. I walked over to them.

"Hey, have you guys seen Bailey?" I asked them.

"Marco? What's with you? I haven't seen you drunk in forever." Dustin said.

"Where's Bailey?"

"I don't know. I thought she'd be with you."

I sighed. "I screwed up guys. Bailey hates me."

"What happened?" Eric asked me.

"Layla happened."

"Layla's here?" They all asked in shock. They know what kind of girl she is and why I broke up with her.

"I'll find Bailey myself."

I turned to leave, but I stumbled and nearly fell. I felt hands on my arms, trying to steady me. I pushed whoever it was away.

"Marco, we know how you get when you're drunk." I heard Dustin say. "Let us help you. I'll drive you home."

"No!" Dustin didn't give me a choice, he quickly restrained me. I tried to fight back, but I'm weak when I'm drunk. I gave up and let him drag me through the party, out the front door.

Dustin was leading me to my van when I saw Justin walking towards us. Rage instantly filled me.

"Justin, where did you go?" I asked him.

"I gave Bailey a ride home. I came back for you. Dustin, I don't think you should drive him home. You've been drinking too."

"But I'm not drunk."

"It doesn't matter. Stay and enjoy the party. I'll drive Marco home." Dustin let me go and walked back into the party. "Let's go Marco."

"You gave Bailey a ride home, huh?" I chuckled. " I was looking for her, but turns out she was with you. Of course you'd offer to give her a ride, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb!" I yelled. "I'm sick of you flirting with her. My advice to you is, stay away from Bailey."

"We're just friends Marco, nothing more."

"You're such a liar." I turned to leave, but Justin grabbed me. I quickly turned around and punch him square in the face. He stumbled back a little, holding his jaw. "Don't touch me again."

I walked back inside, towards the kitchen. I grabbed another beer and began to drink. Is Bailey cheating on me with Justin? I've seen the way she looks at him. My beer was snatched out of my hand. I looked to see Justin glaring at me.

I Fell For A Gang Member [EDITING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara