Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I Don't Like Her!

I drove away crying. I can't believe I let him draw me back in. He lied to my face, again. I think I'm just going to avoid guys for the rest of my life. They'll all just run off with some other girl who's prettier and better. Instead of going home, I drove to Kassia's house. I parked behind her car and walked up to her front door. I rang the doorbell and waited. The door finally opened and Kassia stood, eating a chocolate bar.

"Hey Kassia." I greeted.

"You're crying. What happened?"

I walked in and we sat on the couch. I explained everything to Kassia who listened like her life depended on it.

"He's A liar, Kassia." I said after I finished.

"He's a jerk. He had no right to lie to your face like that. And so many times. You did the right thing, breaking up with him."

I stayed at Kassia's house until dark. I had to be home for dinner. I said good-bye to Kassia and her parents, and went home. Venting my anger to Kassia, helped me a lot. I wish I never have to see Marco's face again, but we have two classes together.

I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. My dad still isn't back from his business trip. I walked up to my door, unlocked it, and went inside. My mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Hey mom." I greeted, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie." She put chicken into the oven and turned to face me. "You've been crying? What happened?"

I sighed. I thought I got rid of all the evidence. "I broke up with Marco today." She gave me an incredulous look. "He was cheating on me. I'm tired of being cheated on."

"Awww, sweet heart." She moved closer to me and gave me a hug. "You'll be okay."

"Yeah. I'm not all that hungry, so I'm just going to go to bed."

"If you want. See you in the morning." I walked up to my room. I turned on the light and almost screamed when I saw Marco lying on my bed.

Marco's P.O.V*

I'd fallen asleep waiting for Bailey. I opened my eyes when the light turned on. I jumped up and saw Bailey standing in the door with a terrified look on her face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came to explain everything."

"I don't want to hear anymore of your lies, get out." I walked over to her and took her hand. She pulled away from me. I hate that she sees me like this. "Don't touch me. Just get out of my room and out of my house."

"No. Not until you listen. I don't like her, at all. I used to when we were going out, but that's in the past. I wish she never came back into my life, but she did."

"What about that date thing she mentioned?"

"She was just trying to be controlling. I never made date plans with her. I'm so sorry for all this drama she's causing us."

"You're some of the cause for this drama. You must've felt something for her last night if you became drunk because of her, and you let her seduce you."

I sighed. She has a point, but I was different last night. I don't get weak at the sight of her anymore.

"I'm not the same as I was last night. I'm telling the truth." She stared into my eyes and I stared back.

"Get out and don't come back. I don't want to see you anymore than I have to. And give this to your new girlfriend or whatever she is to you." She walked into her room and threw something fluffy at me. I instinctively caught it and examined it. It was the polar bear I won her at the carnival.