Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Mistake?

Marco's P.O.V*

My alarm went off and I got up. I got dressed, wincing as I moved certain parts of my body. I was lucky that I didn't have to go through therapy for my leg. It would've taken me longer to talk to Bailey. I have a feeling that I may still have a chance. That somewhere inside her, she still cares. That look in her eyes gave something away although she said I didn't have a chance.

I'm not as upset with Dustin since I've found this out, but I'm still going to beat him up for getting me into this. It just won't be as bad. I wonder if the others knew what Dustin said. I'd think they'd take care of him so I wouldn't. Also, why would Dustin suddenly confess? Dustin has never sold himself out. Why would he start now?

Bailey's P.O.V*

I showered and got dressed. The babies were in a kicking frenzy today. They were kicking a lot yesterday too when Marco showed up. Every word I said to him, they kicked more. I took it as a sign at first, but then I just decided to ignore it. I don't want anything to do with Marco. I have Justin now and he's standing by me. Justin actually cares about me and won't break my heart. I've given Marco too many chances and I'm tired of getting my heart broken.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I was craving something sweet so I had my mom make me pancakes. I ate them quickly, not leaving anything on my plate.

"Well, you were hungry weren't you?" My mom asked, a smile on her face.

"Yeah. They were amazing. Thanks mom."

"Um... Ms. Ramirez called yesterday and said that Marco had come over yesterday. She said you hurt him. Really hurt him. He yelled at his mom and threw her out. She even thinks he might be suicidal."

"Yes he came over, and yes I shut him down. I've given him chances and he would just... hurt me. So I don't care if I hurt him. I've found someone who actually likes me, even though I look like this."

"Justin? He's a nice boy, but he isn't the father of the twins. You have to take that into consideration."

"I'm going to be late. See you when I get home." I said, gathering my things and leaving.

I got to school and went to my locker. Kassia was at hers when I got there. She was just opening hers.

"Hey Kassia." I greeted.

She turned to me and smiled. "Hey. Guess what."

"What?"

"Today I'm taking you shopping."

"For...?"

"For the babies of course. Clothes shopping. You finally found out the gender of the other baby. It's time to stock up on clothes. Do you have the nursery finished yet?"

"No. I want it to be Winnie the pooh and to be hand painted. I wanted Marco to draw it then we could paint it, but with everything that's happened that's gone out the window.

"Well, we'll figure something out. I'll help you get it done. The twins are going to need somewhere to sleep."

I smiled. We walked to my locker so I could put my books away. Kassia was going on and on about how she's going to pick out the cutest clothes for them. She can pick out cute clothes, but they'd better not be too expensive.

Suddenly, there were people running through the hall. We stared at them as they ran up the stairs to the main hall. I gave Kassia a look and then we both headed up to see what was going on. We got up the stairs and people were outside yelling. We went out to see why there was yelling. The entire school was in the grass, surrounding something or someone.