Chapter 2 - He's not my mate

Brooke's POV

There was no way he could be my mate. I could never love him. Not after what he'd done. He's a murderer, a monster. I will never be called his mate.

As soon as he said the word, that I was now wishing he hadn't, i turn and ran. It couldn't be. He had to be lying. I nearly laughed at myself. Of course he wasn't lying. I knew it myself, that he was my mate. I just didn't believe that I would be mated to this man in particular.  I didn't pass the front door, before the guard caught me.

My feelings obviously didn't mean anything to him as he slung me across his shoulder and carried me back to the room i was previously in. I struggled in his grip but it was no use. He was way stronger than i was.

We entered the room for the second time. I yelled at him to let me go. Still not listening. Now i'm really considering if he's deaf. I turned to the alpha.

"Urgh! What do you want from me? You took my pack, you took my family, what else do you want?!?" I screamed at the alpha, clearly frustrated.

"I'm truly sorry about that, what's your name sweetie? " He asked me

"NO YOU'RE NOT." I spat at him. I knew i would get in trouble but i couldn't help it.

He sighed, defeated. "Take her to the guest room." he told the guard.

"NO! I WANT TO GO HOME. " I shouted. I was pissed.

"You don't have a home." He so calmly pointed out.  I glared at him.

"I don't care. Anywhere is better than this place." I folded my arms and said stubbornly.

"Look. Just go in your room for a night first. Its freezing outside. You can't leave now. " He tried to reason with me.

"Fine. But i'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning." I angrily told him and stalked off, following the guard to my room. What he said was true. I was tired, as well. And my wolf was adamant about leaving. Obviously, all she wanted to do was kiss that guy.

The minute i entered my room, i plopped myself on the bed and cried. I was frustrated. Frustrated at the Moon Goddess for choosing the worst mate she could possibly have chosen for me. Frustrated that i couldn't get away. Frustrated at the alpha for being alive.

"Don't say that." I heard a voice tell me in my head. I knew it was my wolf. I ignored her. I didn't want to be mated to the most wanted guy in the world.

I didn't fall asleep until very late, and when i did, i had horrible dreams of the alpha and my family. In all, i didn't sleep well at all.

--------------------

TA-DAAA! So this is the second chapter! Hope y'all like it! Pls fan, comment and VOTE! :)

~Claudia