The Bar

* Ana's POV *

We got a taxi cab, well actually, Daniel did. The taxi driver got off the car and helped Dan and I put our luggage in the trunk. Dan gave the taxi driver directions to where we were headed. He then started asking the man questions about museums, the Statue of Liberty. I cut him off,"Jheez, Daniel he's not a tour guide." There was a three second silence and then the taxi driver was laughing so hard we thought we were going to crash because he was not paying any attention to the road.

We arrived to our destination and Dan payed the man what was fair and he even gave him a few extra bucks as a way of thanking the man he didn't flipped out on us for being a pain in the arse. We checked in the hotel and the receptionist booked us on a one bed bedroom because there was a mistake in their system.

The receptionist called the manager and she was kindly enough to give us free room service, as an apology for their misunderstanding, for as long as we stay in the hotel. We took the elevator. 5th floor, room No. 13 

We unpacked and order some pizza and some beer. As we waited for our dinner to arrive I took a shower and Daniel was watching the telly when the food arrived. I put my pijamas on, grabbed a beer and a slice of pizza and watched Lost In Translation. When the movie was over Dan and I realised it was barely 8:00 pm. God! I hate jetlag. We decide to go out have some few drinks and explore NYC at night. He got in the shower and I put on a tight black not-too-short dress, stilettos, and make up. I have nice curly hair so I decide not to do much of it. Dan got out of the shower, I swear he takes longer to shower than women. He walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and one rolled in his head like women usually do. I burst out in laughter and said,"Come on, babe get dressed, put on stilettos and let's go." He laughed and said,"fuck you, I'm hot." He finally got dressed. He was wearing black trousers, black Salvatore Ferragamo dress shoes, a black belt, and a black long sleeve button-down Burberry shirt.

He looked fit. I think he noticed I was checking him out because he laughed and made a 360° turn. We then head outside and took a taxi cab and headed to a bar.

* Dan's POV *

I got out the taxi and grabbed Ana's hand as she was getting out of the car. We held hands as we walked toward the bar. There was a 50-people line and it looks as though they were waiting for a very long time. A tall, real muscular African American called us,"You two!" We walked towards him and noticed he was the security guy from the bar. He then open the door and said,"You can come in." Ana smiled at him and we said in unison,"Thank you," he smiled at us and the door closed behind us.  

Ana said,"Well that was easy," 

We looked around and saw the bartender making some drinks in the right side of the bar. Approximately 5 tables where the bar was and 10 tables on the left side of the place, and one big booth in the corner. In front of us there was a stage, an acoustic guitar next to the microphone, a drum set, a bass, except a band. We were wondering if there was going to be live music.

There was music playing. It was calm and soothing. Elton John's Rocket Man was playing. We headed to the bar and order whiskey for myself and order Malibu with pineapple juice for Ana. I grabbed both drinks and turned around and lip sang,"I'm a rocket man Rocket man," I laughed and saw a smile across her face.

* Ana's POV *

Dan's face when he lip sang was adorable. I excused myself and headed to the bathroom. He said,"Alright miss, I'll be here waiting for your arrival."

I was washing my hands and saw a person enter the girls' bathroom. I didn't turned around, I really could care less who that person was, it's not as if it would be someone I knew. Then, I heard her,"Could you please pass me the hand sanitizer?" She had a British accent that you can just listen to for hours. My eyes widened.

__________________________________

Hello! We're getting closer to Finny! Keep reading if you wanna know how Ana meets Finn. Any guesses who this mysterious British girl is?

Much Love, Ana xx