Jack's Fight

Jack's POV

Sunday

10:37 AM

I woke up and got up to brush my teeth.

I took a shower, got dressed and headed down stairs. As I walked to the kitchen Finn and Ana were having breakfast. Ana said,"Morning Jack," and got up and served me food. I sat and joined my brother and her.

"I thought you guys were going to wake up late."

"Why is that, Jack?" Finn said looking down at his plate and smiled at me as he finished his question.

"Just a thought."

Ana took her plate and Finn's. She washed them and then joined us. She then said,"You know... Emma is planning on making more people involved with Camfed and I told her I would help."

"Really? How can we help, too?" Finn asked.

"Well, we are planning on making a YouTube Channel and hopefully we become partners and all the money we make with videos would be donated to Camfed." She replied,"Maybe you could tweet about the organisation and raise awareness?"

"I would be more than happy to. And if you need help in any other way you could ask us,"

"Stop reading my mind, Jack. I was supposed to say that!" Finny said to me.

The three of us laughed and Ana continued.

"Thanks. You can just mentor us and tell us how things are with YouTube, filmmaking, and such."

Finn asked Ana if she needed any help in making a web page. Blog. twitter, tumblr, and YouTube layouts. She refused. We insisted that we would do everything but refused again and got a little bit annoyed, she seemed a little offended.

Ana's POV

" I just asked if you could mentor us, not do all Emma and I intend to do. It's not that I don't want you guys to get involved. I really do. But not in that way. I feel like I'm using both of you."

"But you are not" Finn said to me. Jack agreed with him.

"Put it this way, we will worry about how appealing everything looks whilst you worry about putting your message out there." Jack said.

After a 15 minutes I agreed only with the condition that they wouldn't promote US in any social media they used. I told them I wouldn't want hang from their fame.

Jack's POV

Finn and Ana headed upstairs to take a shower they said we were going someplace. I logged into Tumblr. After updating my blog I decided to make a YouNow Broadcast with Marcus.

Finn's POV

When I got out of the shower I got dressed and headed to Jack's room. I opened the door and saw Marcus on the computer screen. I joined Jack and we answered a few questions from our fans.

I saw Ana walk by the door and asked her to come. She slowly entered the room and raised her eyebrows.

I stretched my hand and she grabbed it. I pulled her close to me and said

"Hello guys, I wanted to inform you that the rumours are true. I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Ana."

Ana waved her hand and said hello. We stared at each other's eyes for quite a long time. Jack was reading some questions. I knew he was omitting the rude comments but I couldn't care less what those comments said.