Harry's friends

Dan's POV

"What's taking her so long?" I asked myself. I got out my iPhone and texted her.

"R U Ok?"

No response. I ordered another drink and started drinking.

Ana's POV

"Yeah, sure." I answered the girl. She smiled and stretched her hand to embrace on a handshake she then introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Emma," I smiled back and I introduced myself as well,"Hi, I'm Ana," I let go of her hand I couldn't believe I was in front of the talented Emma Watson. I was mesmerised by her beauty. She's even more beautiful in person. I didn't want to give her a bad impression of myself so I was cool about it. She then said,"Thanks for not freaking out," I was a little bit confused so decide to asked why she said that. She then said,"Well, everyone just jumps at me with questions of my personal life and take dozens of pictures of me walking down the street. It's just overwhelming...it's nice to introduce yourself,when it's not an interview, like a normal person and not having someone ask you 'Are you the girl from Harry Potter?' They don't even take the time to remember my name." I gave her a smile and I asked her,"what do you mean 'like' a normal person? Can you fly?" She looked confused, "Can you make yourself invisible?" She laughed and said no. And then I told her,"Then you are 'normal' ...we all are," She then asked me,"Care to join us? I'm hosting a birthday party for my friend and photographer, Harry. Are you here with someone?" I told her I was with my friend Daniel and she said he can join them, too. My phone rang but I didn't answered. She laughed and asked,"So, are you going to answer?" I smiled and answered my phone, it was Dan, he was asking me where was I, if I was alright. And all I could say was 'ok' finished with,'ok bye'. Emma said,"See you in a bit,"

Dan's POV

Is she sick? I asked myself and finished my whiskey. A blonde, tall, skinny girl approached to me and started to have a conversation with me. I was just being polite she then got closer to me and kissed me. The whiskey kicked in and I kissed her back for 5 seconds. I opened my eyes and saw Ana looking at us. I broke off the kiss and she said smiling,"'bout time, Dan." I said,"Umm. hi, where were you?" She answered,"In the bathroom, I met someone and invited us to a birthday party, you can join us when you're free," I told her I would join her in a while.

Ana's POV

I saw Dan kissing a girl and decide to go off to Harry's party that Emma's hosting. Dan said he will join me in a bit. I walked up to the only booth that was in the bar and Emma was sitting in the middle, she got up and asked everyone from her right hand side to get up and let me sit next to her. We all sat down and she then introduced me to her friends, "Everyone this Ana" I said Hi and introduced me to every single one there, she started from her left hand side," This is my brother, Alex and his girlfriend, Nina Jacob, Sophie Sumner, the birthday boy, Harry Crowder, and next to you is some of Harry's friends: the twins, Jackson and-" Jackson cut her off smiling,"Come on, Em. It's just Jack" Emma laughed and continued, "-his brother Finn Harries," he grinned and shook my hand. "And last but not least, Jamal Edwards." We then started talking and Jack asked,"Ana, Em said you were going to join us with a friend of yours..." I replied,"...and you're asking yourself where is my friend, if I'm not mistaken," he answered,"Just curiosity," I said,"You know, curiosity killed the cat," and he came up with a great comeback,"Sure, but he died knowing," Emma and I said in unison,"Touché" I then said,"...and to answer your question, Jack. He's over there by the bar," everyone looked and Jamal said,"Well, his missing out a hell of a party," Emma order two rounds of shots of Tequila. It was 12:06 AM we all got up and started dancing to Alt-J. Emma danced with me and Jack joined in. Finn was talking to Harry and Jamal. Sophie was taking some more shots with Alex and his girlfriend. Emma grabbed me by my hand and took me outside. We were talking and noticed a text from Dan.

"I'm taking this girl to her friend's apartment. She's too fucked up to even get a taxi ha! See you at the hotel?" 11:45 PM

I was staring at my phone. Confused I thought we were on this trip together. I left because I didn't wanted to be a third wheel. But that doesn't mean he could go with some girl he just met. Em asked me if everything was alright I nodded and held up cigarette. I asked her if she minded if I smoked in front of her and said no as I looked for my lighter someone lit my cigarette. It was Finn. "May I have one?" He asked and I said yes as I took my pack of cigarettes. We were conversing the three of us. The minutes I spent with Finn and Emma outside I noticed his beautiful olive green eyes. His hair looked like waves. Because of the lighting of the light poles over us, his hair looked lighter as if he had highlights but it looked so perfect on him. His jawline, his cheek bones, his perfect lips, and his collarbones, everything about him was perfect, masculine, but beautiful. Don't get me wrong it's not as if I wasn't aware of the Harries twins, I've seen their videos before but now that he's standing in front of me I noticed and appreciate every single detail of him. We then saw a paparazzi snap a shot of us. We threw our cigarettes. And head back to the bar. Emma said,"Great, if you wonder where I'm going to be tomorrow morning I'll be on the cover of some newspaper or a Tv show." Finn and I laughed. Finn said,"E! News, BBC News: 'Is Emma being a third wheel?'" "Oh! Shut up! If you don't recall Ana and I were talking and you came afterwards to interrupt us." Emma shouted and Finn replied,"Well, the paparazzi doesn't know that version, does he?" I said," The New York Times: 'Emma Watson smoking pot outside a bar?! Should marijuana now be legalized?'" We burst in laughter.

12:45 AM

Emma's POV

I called Ezra Koenig, the lead singer of Vampire Weekend. He agreed to play in Harry's birthday. So, I'm going to inform everyone that we need to go my penthouse that has view of Central Park. I told Jack and Finn which they told the rest of them. I told Ana about the gig and agreed to go. I also suggested if she wanted to sleep over she was more than welcomed. She texted Dan to inform him that she's was going to stay. We were heading outside and when the doors opened a thousands lights almost blinded us. Paparazzi taking pictures of my friends and I as we made our way to the taxi cabs. Sophie, and Jamal went on a cab. Harry and Jack went together. Alex and Nina went in a separate cab and Finn, Ana, and I went together.

_____________________________

whoa. Who would've guessed Ana was going to meet Finn because of Emma Watson.

Ps. Harry Crowder really is a friend of Jack and Finn. And he knows Emma Watson, too.