Everything was fine until...

Emma's POV

I woke up hung over. I saw Ana next to me, facing me. A few moments later she tilted her head and slowly opened her eyes. She was trying to hide it but I could tell she was confused by the look in her eyes. She asked,"what happened?" I answered her,"Um.. you don't remember?" she then said,"Please tell me nothing happened between us?" And I said,"I think so, yes. I can still recall some vivid scenes that happened between you and I," she was definitely thrown off balance after three seconds that I had had my serious puppy eyes; I got up and said,"I'm just joking" as I ran to the door she said,"Oh my God Emma!" and threw a pillow at me. It hit me in the back of the head and the speed that the pillow had helped my forehead meet with the door. I closed the door laughing as I made my way to the coffee table and kind of clean most of the living room. I went back to my room and lend Ana some of my clothes. While Ana was taking a shower in the guest's bedroom I took a shower in my bathroom and got dressed. I headed to the kitchen and served two glasses of orange juice and read The Fountainhead while Ana was getting ready.

Daniel's POV

Where the fuck is she? She didn't tell me where she was going. What am I going to do? What if something bad happened to her? What if she's at the hospital injured or jail?!

Put on some jeans, a buttoned-down white shirt. And some shoes. I went to the bar we were last night and asked the manager if he had seen her. The man said he didn't remember. The only people that were the last to leave where Emma Watson and her friends. I thanked the man a went to the park to clear my mind.

Emma-fucking-Watson was in the same place as me and I didn't even noticed?! I thought.

These day gets worse and worse every single minute.

Ana's POV

Emma lend me her rag & bone jeans, a Khaki jumper, some accessories, and red ballerina shoes. I took a shower in the guest's bedroom and got dressed in her room. I made her bed and headed to the kitchen. She was drinking her half empty orange juice glass. I sat in one of the stool behind the glass of orange juice she had served me a few minutes ago. We were talking and she then said,"Give me your phone so I can save my number in your contacts," I drank what was left of my juice as I got up and nodded. I went to the coffee table hoping my phone was there. I took it and hand it to her. She pressed the lock button and told me my phone's battery was dead. She then suggested to go to some café she knew about a few blocks away while I left my phone charging. I agreed. Emma grabbed her iPad mini and we left the building.

We decided to go walking. When we got there we ordered two teas. We sat outside the café that had some sofas. I folded my right leg under my left leg that was hanging from the sofa. Emma sat right in front of me and she was showing me some of videos of Camfed International which is a charity she's supporting that help girls in developing countries get an education. I have this thing that I look at people's eyes when we are having a conversation it sometimes makes them uncomfortable but I could tell Emma didn't mind because she, too, looked into your eyes when she talked to you. As she told me more and more about this organisation I noticed how her look changed. That's what I love about people when they talk about something that fascinates them or gives them a purpose and see a spark in their look it makes me fall in love with their soul. We went back to her penthouse and saw the battery of my phone half charged. I unlocked the screen and saw 27 messages from last night. 5 were from one of my friends back home, Karen. 3 from my cousin, Angel. 18 messages from Daniel. Oh shit! Daniel.

Three voicemails: 1 from my parents, and 2 from Daniel.

Fuck!

Emma's POV

When we got to my house Ana ran and checked her phone. I got some water and sat in one sofa opposite her. I checked my phone and had a message from Harry,"Is Ana still there?" I replied,"Yes, why you want to know?" He replied back really fast,"Chill, Em. Finn and I are on our way. Jack's still asleep and Jamal headed back to a London a few hours ago." I messages him,"Okay then, see you guys in a few minutes."

Ana's POV

I was so scared I didn't know which message to listen or read first. Emma sat in one sofa as tried to look calm. I dial my voicemail and put my pass code. I listen first to my parents' voice mail. It was my mum. "Honey how's New York. I thought I told you to call us when you got there. I think you forgot about that. I love you so much, take care darling." I could hear my mum pass the phone to my dad and said,"Darling? Hope you are having fun. Take care of yourself ok? Just give us a call when you can, alright young lady? I love you. Bye."

Ok... I decided to listen to Daniel's voicemail after I saw my messages.

Karen: what the hell?!

Is it really you?

There's some pictures on the Internet and an Article about Emma Watson and there's a girl that looks exactly like you?

Answer me bitch?!

Omfg you met Emma Watson and Finn Harries? :o

I decided to text her later. I now opened my cousin's message.

Angel: Heyy how's the Big Apple

Karen sent me a link to an article... She asked me if it was you. I know it was you. Who the hell would I be if I didn't recognised my favourite cousin?

I just told her I wasn't sure. I though you would want to decide whether or not to tell her. I gotta go. Bye, love you.

Now I was going to read Dan's text messages.

Daniel: I just got to the hotel. I'm ordering some pizza.

Hey! When are you coming back?

7:00 am

Ana what the hell!! Where the fuck are you? I'm worried sick!

Answer my messages

Are you okay?

Ana!!!!!

!!!

Just tell me where you are and I'll go get you.

Ana what am I going to tell your father.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!

!

!!!

!!

Ana!

Ana Ana Ana Ana?!

Fuck!

I then listened to his voicemails

Here goes nothing...

Ana? Are you mad because I left you. I'm sorry. I didn't want to leave you. Just call me when you get this.

Next message...

What the fuck? What's wrong with you? Where did you sleep why didn't you tell me you were not going to sleep over. You know before,when we were in San Diego your dad asked me to take care of you. I said I will. What the fuck am I going to do if something really bad happened to you? Fuck!

I was shocked. I thought I sent my message to Daniel letting him know I wasn't going to go to the hotel. I checked all the messages I've sent and accidentally messaged my friend Karen, which in my contacts I have her as 'Dumbbitch Karen'. That's why she replied first with "what the hell?"

God! I fucked up big time. I have to go.