Unexpected Trip

Jack's POV

I was walking back to Starbucks. I saw Ana and Finn smoking outside but I couldn't see Emma anywhere near. Finn put his cigarette on his side. "Hey man."

"Hey"

"What you got there?" He took a hit.

"Some cheeky headphones... where's Em?"

Finn and Ana looked at each other and grinned. "She's inside, looking for some books to buy." Ana said as grabbed Finn's cigarette.

"Oh. Okay. I'll go grab a coffee." I ordered an expresso, the girl that took my order was enthusiastically telling me that Emma Watson was here. I just smiled at her. I got my coffee and Ana and Finn walked up to me. Finn grabbed and apple and placed it next to my coffee. I reached for my wallet and payed for Finn's apple and my coffee. Emma walked up to us and said,"Do you like apples?" And Finn replied,"Well, I got her number. How do you like them apples?" The three of them laughed. "Did I missed something?"

"It's a film called Good Will Hunting." Emma replied. Emma had two books in her hands Deceptions: A novel written by Rebecca Frayn and The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith. "Mum wrote that one." Finn said as he pointed at the book. "I heard it's a great book." Emma replied as Finn and I smiled. "Come on, tomorrow shall be a long day." Finn grabbed his girlfriend by the waist and headed outside whilst I was waiting for Emma to give the Starbucks girl her autograph.

3 days later

Emma's POV

Will hasn't called me. I decided to ignore that. Other than that, these past days have been amazing. We went to Disneyland and California Adventure. The good thing about that is that people barely even notice you. Jack and Finn took us to YouTube headquarters where we met some amazing people. After the tour we just relaxed in a room where Jack and Finn were making our blog, YouTube page, and other stuff. We went to Balboa Park, Newport beach and many different places. It's 11:45 PM and we are now boarding the aeroplane. Jack and Finn sat three rows behind Ana and I. I saw them filming themselves; since mostly everyone's asleep I could hear them "Hello guys. We are here on our way to New York City. We are dropping off Emma and we will catch a plane to go back to London."

"Em?" Ana whispered. All this time I thought she was asleep. "Yeah?"

"What's wrong?"

"what do you mean?"

"Ever since we board the plane you've been really quiet."

"I'm fine, go to sleep. Remember you have to catch another flight." Without any other word Ana rested her head on my left shoulder. The flight attendant approached to us,"Would you like some water?" "Yes, and a blanket please"

Finn's POV

The camera's battery was low so I decided to turn it off for a while. "Finn, do you remember me telling you that everything with Ella was alright?" I was putting the camera away.

"Yeah, man. Why?"

"We broke up... Minutes after you and I talked about it."

"Oh jheez, man. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, we actually broke up at the same time."

"Oh. Is it because of Emma?"

Jack nodded. "It's not just that. I mean part of it was because of Emma but either way things haven't worked out between Ella and I."

"Well, brother I hope everything works out for you."

"Thanks man."

"Excuse me, ma'am. May I get more water?"