Daniel

Jack's POV

Oh God. Finn's furious.

"Hello"

"Jack, who the fuck did this to you?" Finn asked.

"I don't know. Some guy approached to me and next thing I knew I was on the floor. He was drinking, he smelled like alcohol."

"How did he look like?"

"Finn, don't. I know what you're thinking. I took care of it already."

Finn was red. Ana grabbed him and took him outside.

"Wow! Finn's really protective of you." Em said with a worried look.

"He is."

Ana's POV

I placed my hands on his cheeks I stared at Finn's angry eyes. He stared at mine and his look softened.

"Finn calm down... He's fine, he's here and that's what matters."

"Do you expect me to stay here doing nothing?!"

"No, I expect you to go with your brother and trust him. Let him know that you know he's capable of defending himself."

Finn didn't say anything.

"I know you're his big brother. I know you think it's your duty to protect him. I know! I should know. My brother was really protective of me. I hated that. It's your duty to be for him and trust him like trusts you. He's your brother you should protect him just because he's your brother not because you're older. Jack was protecting you a few minutes ago and you didn't even noticed. He knew that you wanted to go after the guy that did this to him. What if that person came back with some friends, what if that person came back with a knife and something really bad happens to you? What would you do Finn? What would Jack do? What would I do?"

Finn's glassy eyes reddened.

Finn's POV

I was trying to hold back some tears. She was right. God! She was so right. My brother was protecting me and I always thought he wasn't capable of. A thousand thoughts came up to my mind trying to figure out how many times he was protecting me.

I felt a thick lump in my throat. I hugged Ana. She stroke my back for a few seconds and she let go of me.

"Go on... Go with Jack."

I turned and walked inside.

Ana's POV

Finn was emotionally affected. I felt bad about it but he needed to know this. No one would of expect that Finn would cry with this.

When you see Finn you see a young, reserved man. Finn's really really really calm. He talks slow so you can understand him better. He listens, he understands.

That's why it really scared me how he reacted. I know it would be normal to react like that when you see your brother covered in blood. But Finn looked he was about to kill someone.

Emma walked towards me. We sat by the pool and told me that she came here because Will was neglecting their relationship and she didn't wanted to be alone. I asked her if it was because what happened on the weekend and she said that it has been like that for almost two months. She seemed really sad. She then talked about how Jack looked like when he arrived and that she cleaned him up.

I suddenly knew who attacked Jack.

I got up and grabbed the keys of my mum's car that were on a table by the door. Emma followed me and remained quiet. I noticed Jack and Finn were upstairs so I made my way to the drive way.