Sleepless Night

Finn's POV

She stared for a few seconds and I gave her a cheeky smile. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and I lift her up as she locked her legs around my waist. I walked to the staircase and she unlocked her legs but kept her arms around my neck, she laid on the stairs pulled me closer to her and pressed her lips against mine. I slid my tongue inside her mouth and she then bit my lower lip. I moaned loud this time.

Ana's POV

I had my hands on Finn's back slid them under his briefs and squeezed his perfect round buttocks.

He giggled as he kissed my neck and made his way down to my breasts. I tangled my fingers in his wet hair as he made my back arch; I moaned.

He lift me up and made our way to the bathtub in his bedroom. He turned the hot water on and jumped over the bed to get his iPad that was on the desk. When he came back he connected his iPad on his speakers far away from the bathtub and grabbed a remote control. He then added some essential oil to the water and got inside. I grabbed his hand and sat in the space between his opened legs. He played some music.

The song Linger from The Cranberries started to play. He was stroking my hair as I rested on his torso. I tilted my head and smacked a kiss on his soft lips. We separated and he quietly sang into my ear,"You know I'm such a fool for you. You've got me wrapped around your finger."

I could tell Finn had made this playlist when this moment came.

1. The Cranberries - Linger

2. Elvis Presley - Love me Tender

3. The Beatles - Something 

4. Jake Bugg - Saffron

5. Semisonic - Closing Time

6. Semisonic - Secret Smile

7. Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling in Love with You.

8. The Cure -Love song 

He sang parts of some songs but the only one he sang completely was #7.

Finn's POV

Whilst we were listening to a playlist I spent the whole time massaging her. I noticed she was a bit tense or maybe nervous. When I was done I felt her more relaxed.

The music stopped and we shared a rather comfortable silence. I reckon you can only share this type of silence with The One.

Ana got out of the bathtub and grabbed a towel. She quietly left the room. I got out as well and started to dry myself.  

As soon as she left the room I thought she was too relaxed she was going to sleep.

Ana's POV

I quickly went to my room and dried myself and brushed my hair. I put some panties on and one of Finn's long-sleeve buttoned-down light blue shirt and some of my Chanel No. 5 perfume and headed back to Finn's.

I saw him put on some briefs and asked him,"What are those for?" He chuckled and pointed at my "pj's" and replied,"What are THOSE for?"

He sat on an individual sofa that's next to his bed. I knelt on top of him with my legs spread. I started to grind my hips against his and I felt how his bulge started to get harder.

He unbuttoned 'my' shirt and started kissing my breasts. I moaned his name. I had my hand on his abs and slid it under his briefs. I started to play with him. He moaned. After a few minutes he took me to his bed. He made me lay upside down. He gently moved his hands from my lower back to the back of my neck and made my body bury into the mattress.