Unexpected Visit

7:38 AM

Finn's POV

I felt happy waking up next to her. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't because I didn't want to wake her up. I put on some short trousers and a Johnny Cupcakes blank T-shirt with just a small 'mu-finn' on a side. I closed the door and headed downstairs. I decided to make her some breakfast. I made French Toast, Orange juice. Washed some strawberries and cut them in the shape of a heart. I then I added a dot of whipped creme and a heart-shaped strawberry on top. I placed everything on a breakfast tray. I grabbed a glass of water and headed outside to cut a flower from her garden. I made my way inside and heard her phone ringing. I unhesitatingly answered without looking at the screen.

"Hello?"

*silence*

"Who is this?"

*silence*

"Okay, I'm going to hang up."

"Hello, who's this?"

I noticed a British accent.

"I asked you first."

"Finn?"

"Yeah. The one and only."

"Oh! I'm so sorry. It's Emma. I thought I was calling Ana. I must have dialled your phone number by mistake."

"Actually, she's asleep. As soon as she wakes up I'll tell her to call you."

"Um. Sure. Yeah. Thanks."

I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket. I grabbed the breakfast tray and went upstairs.

Ana's POV

I woke up alone. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. From my waist below, it hurt. I laid in bed for a while. Then I really needed to go to the bathroom. Every step I took hurt. I slowly got up and washed my hands and face. I then brushed my teeth. I made my way back to bed to rest. I saw the door open slowly and it was my handsome boyfriend . He was carrying a breakfast tray. "Good morning, beautiful. How are you?" He asked "I'm okay," that's not how I really felt. I knew he knew it wasn't true. He looked a little sad. "I'm so sorry." he whispered "It's not your fault, ok?" He slowly nodded and placed the tray on top of me. "I made you breakfast." He said. "Thank you." I replied and kissed him very slowly. He placed my iPhone on a nightstand. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. I started to dig in, and I fed him as well. He took the tray and placed it on top of the desk. He hugged me tight. I placed my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

Finn's POV

A few minutes passed and I then suggested we can stay in bed, cuddle, watch some films, and order some pizza. She agreed and told me to grab her favourite movies which were all the ones she had next to her telly. As I headed to Ana's room I remembered Emma called and informed her about it.

Ana's POV

I took my phone and called Emma. She answered within 5 seconds. "You fucking slut! You slept with him didn't you? I knew there was something between you two!" She laughed and continued. "You must've woken up so sore. Unless you have been banged hard a few times..." Who would of thought that Emma talked like that. I mean, mostly everyone says bad words while talking with friends. Someone that doesn't know her wouldn't expect her to say all of this. "God Emma!"

"No, no. You know what? Save it, you can tell me all the little dirty secrets when we see each other in LA."

I laughed and agreed.

"I was calling to check up on you... you know to see how you were doing. Now I know you are doing far better than I expected."

We laughed and I heard someone call her name she replied to that person and came back to me,