BURBERRY Event

Finn's POV

Emma asked for Jack. I really never expected for her to ask for him. Jackmo better make the first move.

"He's upstairs... he'll join us in a few hours. He's picking up Harry from the airport."

She just smiled. I grabbed Ana's hand and we headed outside.  

The whole time Emma was serious. Until she suggested Ana to sleep over at her house so her stylists would help them get ready for tomorrow's event. Ana agreed. We arrived to Ping.

"Emma you'd love this place..."

I walked in front of Emmy. As we entered I thought they were going to say something because of Emmy, I was ready to tell them we were just going to the restaurant then they saw a glimpse of Emma with her hand over Emmy's shoulder and they let us through.

We sat on a u-shaped booth table, I was sitting next to Ana and Emma and Emmy were sitting in front of us. We ordered a Prosciutto Crudo salad for everyone. After that we ordered pizza. Ana and Emma weren't that hungry so they ordered some drinks.

Jack and Harry came along. I reckon Jack was a bit surprised to see Emmy here. Harry hugged us and sat on a corner. They said they were hungry so they ordered a pizza each. Emma wanted to play ping pong so Ana and her left. Now it was Jack, Harry, Emmy, and I having dinner.

Ana's POV

We headed to a ping pong table and Em and I started to play. She really seemed too in to it. She has won two games out of three. She still hasn't said anything about Will. I won't be persistent she'll tell me when the time is right.

Jack's POV

I received a text from dad asking me where were we. I texted him the location and said they will be picking up Emmy so we could hang out for a while. He said they were nearby and will be arriving in ten minutes. I asked Emmy if she wanted to go home. She just yawned. I reckon that's a yes.

Finn accompanied Emmy to the door when mum texted they were outside. I checked my phone and I came across some 'news' about Emma. It didn't felt right to read about her in some article or any other form of media because I know her. Just like I wouldn't want to know something about my brother in some article instead of him telling me himself.

That's what I thought until I read, 'Emma Watson Ends Relationship with Will Adamowicz'  

I kept on reading and it said that Emma broke up with Will the same day she arrived to New York. And was seen with, co-star, Logan Lerman having breakfast. I didn't knew what to say. I saw Finn walking towards the table. I locked my phone and placed it in front of me.

"Did you know that Emma is single?"

He seemed a bit surprised. "No, I didn't... Now I know why she was asking for you."

"She did?"

He gave me a smirk.

A few hours later...  

Ana's POV

We arrived to Emma's house. She had a really beautiful house. We went to the living room and I noticed a wall with doodles and messages. As I got closer I noticed it was a chalk wall. I sat on one sofa whilst Emma was bringing a bottle of wine. She handed me a glass of wine and said as she was serving herself