Bad Trip

Ana's POV

We went inside the cab, Emma, Finn, and I. He was in the middle, Emma was on his left side. I don't know what happened to me. I few minutes ago I was upset because I wasn't with Daniel but now that Finn is around I feel safe. We then passed by some advertisements about awarenesses. He lift his right arm and placed it around my shoulder and pointed on one of the advert and said,"See that one? I designed it." I then told him he did a good job and he thanked me. He then rested his arm around my shoulder and pointed out I was freezing cold and started moving his hand up and down on my arm. Emma said,"It's not as if I am here." Then I turned smiled at her.

Finn's POV

I knew Emma wanted to seat next to her new friend and chat but I couldn't let this opportunity pass. I made a cheeky move and sat in the middle as Jack held the door for Emma. I know Em and I know she's a sweetheart but I still have to apologise to her. I wrapped my arm around Ana's shoulder and stroked my hand on her arm. Emma spoke and I can tell by the sound of her voice she was a little irritated. I will apologise to her as soon as we are alone, promise. We were a few blocks away from Em's place and we started having a conversation the three of us. We then proceeded to her building and saw Ezra and the boys waiting in the van for Emma. An hour or so they were all set up. Em invited more people but the only one I wanted to be with was Ana.

Emma's POV

I wanted to seat next to Ana on our way to my penthouse I wanted to talk about a few things but Finn cut me off. I then realised we would have time for it later since she's staying over. It's been a long time since I've made a new friend and I hope Ana and I remain friends even with my constant travelling.

Anyhow, I went outside to the balcony where the band and many of my friends were listening and dancing to the song 'Diane Young' I sat with Jack and Harry on the sofa lounge and had a few drinks.

Ana's POV

We made our way inside Emma's Penthouse. As she opened the door the cleanliness, the openness of her penthouse astounded me. It was beautiful there was a modern theme going on around the house with a twist of vintage. She had in front modern lounge sofas and a huge vintage black glass rounded coffee table. And a vintage stone fireplace. There was just glass between the balcony and the house. I asked if she had any privacy issues and she said,"Not at all, you see you can see from inside but from the outside you just see your reflection," she then stated that there's no problem when the sunlight is hitting the building for the same reason. To the left side of the house there was her white marble top kitchen counters. The kitchen was enormous it had an island too. I then noticed the all the floor was light grey concrete. In front of the kitchen was the modern rectangular aluminium dinning table which seated 20. To the right there was a door, which led to Emma's bedroom, and next to it there was a wall full of books and some comfy individual sofas. A white hallway in between, that worked as a library connected the wall filled with books on the right which formed like an 'L' of bookshelves, led to two doors. One door opened to the bathroom. And the other to the guest room.

Jack approached to us with Jamal and Harry. Emma asked Harry if he cared to join her in the kitchen. They both left and brought back some wine. Jamal was talking about the TED talk. I payed attention to him and exchanged some point of views. Emma gave out a few pointers. Jack and Harry excused themselves and went outside to have a cigarette. We engaged in a very insightful conversation we didn't noticed that the party was almost over. Emma invited the band for some drinks and left an hour later.

* 4:00 AM *

Emma's POV

Someone left pot in my house. There's even a hookah for eight. Harry suggested to smoke it. We all agreed... It's better than having pot around my house. We sat on the sofa with the hookah on top of the coffee table. Ana suggested to watch a movie. Jack wanted to watch The Wizard of Oz. Finn wanted to watch White Chicks. Jamal and Harry didn't care. I got the control and pressed a button and the telly rose from the floor. We started to smoke and I suggested to watch a 3-D documentary of the Universe. And handed out the 3-D TV glasses. Harry got something out of his pocket. And said,"Who wants to drop some acid?" I refused, Ana said she once had a bad trip and wouldn't drop acid unless Daniel was there. As she said that about Daniel I saw how Finn's face fell . (Is Finn feeling something towards Ana? Well, that explains why he cut me off when we where getting in the cab. Let's hope this doesn't turn out ugly). Jamal ignored Harry's question and continued to take hits. Jack was the only one that accepted. After a few minutes that the documentary started Jack freaked out when he saw the sun through his 3-D glasses. He started taking his shoes then his trousers, he unbuttoned his shirt and was left with nothing but boxers and his undershirt he started running around yelling he was on fire he also said,"Jamal, we gon' die," and went to the freezer took out the ice cream, the ice, and frozen meat, then the compartments, and got inside the freezer. I turned off the telly as Finn and Ana went to get him. I took another hit and fell a little bit moony.

Ana's POV

Jack wouldn't come out of the freezer he said he was going to die. Finn didn't know what to do he started to freak out. I said to him,"Calm down, Finn. Everything is going to alright. He's just having a bad trip. Emma turned off the tv. I opened the freezer door and told jack that the sun was gone. I told him to see for himself and he carefully got out and saw that everything was normal. Finn took him to the balcony for some fresh air. I saw the clock and it was barely 4:25, time was going by really slow. Finn gave Jack a teddy bear Emma had on her bed and Jack hugged him as his life depended on it. We were all quiet and we heard groans. Jamal was laughing really hard and said,"The fuck, who's watching a porno at this time?" Emma got up and everyone followed her, except Jack, of course, he was still in his trip. We went to the hall and the groans grew louder. We were so high we couldn't stop laughing outside the guest's room. We then head back and saw Jack asleep. Jamal called for a taxi cab and Harry and Finn carried Jack and Jamal opened the door. We then said goodbye and closed the door behind him. Emma suggested to sleep on the same bed since God knows who was having sex on the other bed. She gave me some pijamas and we both fell asleep as soon as our bodies touched the mattress.

_____________________________

Hi, hello there. I think this is the longest chapter I have written so far. Hope you liked it. Make sure to share it with your friends. Also, any feedback or criticism is more than welcomed.

If I have upset any fans of Emma or the twins because of drug use, well it is what it is maybe you are not old enough to understand. I just want to point out that they are old enough and it's normal in people their age do stuff like that when they are with friends in small reunions.

Much love, Ana xx.