Last Day in LA

Emma's POV

God. I hardly remember what happened yesterday. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

12:45 PM  

Saturday

I had a few text messages. Decided to ignore them for now.  

I woke up next to Jack. What the fuck?

He had his hand on my waist. I slowly got up and took a look around. I saw Sam sleeping on top of a ping-pong table and BB sleeping in the bathtub with a teddy bear. Ana and Finn were making breakfast. "Good morning" they said in unison.

I sat in front of them and Ana approached to me with a tall glass of orange juice.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

I had my elbows on top of the table and my hands on my temples. "Fucked up. I have no idea what happened, do you?"

They both shook their heads no. Finn turned and I saw him wearing an apron. I started to laugh and he made a turn with his arms on his waist. He stopped and said,"I remember we were at the club... Okay ... and um that's all I remember."

"Where are we?"

"At Sam and BB's flat" Jack said as he walked up to us.

We all said good morning to Jack.

I looked at Ana and we communicated with our eyes. She nodded and walked outside with me.

She was a few steps behind me and closed the door shut.

"What's wrong?"

"I woke up next to Jack" I whispered.

I knew by the look in her face she was dumbfounded.

"I just hope there was nothing between us."

"Did he noticed you both woke up together?"

"I don't think so... He, um. He was still asleep when I woke up."

"Okay good. Just try to act normal. I'll try to find out through Finn if Jack remembers anything from last night, okay?"

I was trying so hard to hold back my tears. Ana put one hand on my shoulder and pulled me against her. She had one hand on my back and the other on the back of my neck. I buried my face in the gap between her neck and her shoulder. Seconds later I was crying.

Ana's POV

Emma was sobbing. She tried to say something but she couldn't; she quickly ran out of air. I shushed her trying to calm her down. But I just couldn't. I told her to wait outside and went inside for the car keys.

"Going somewhere?" Finn asked.

"Yes, um... Emma and I are going ... to buy some ... toothbrushes. Any of you need one?"

Jack shook his head while Finn nodded. I gave him a kiss and went back outside and headed to the car with Emma.

I opened her the door and she slowly got inside. I then got inside and started to drive; I told her to cry as much as she wanted. We drove around until she could cool off. I noticed she stopped crying and I pulled over and broke the silence.

"You want to talk about it?"

"It's just... How could I do this to Will?"

"We don't know if you actually slept with him. Stop worrying about it. Okay?"