Jack and Emma

Finn's POV

I saw the lights of a car on the driveway. I knew they had arrived. I served pasta on the plates and grabbed the bed tray.

I headed to the door and kissed Ana on the lips. I told them that dinner was already served as we enter the kitchen Emma asked where Jack was. I gave her a cheeky smile and she blushed a little. I told her he was going to eat in his room as I placed a glass of lemonade on the bed tray. Ana was looking at me smiling, we knew there was something between these two.

Emma grabbed her plate and glass of lemonade from the table and made room for it in the bed tray. She then said

"I'll make Jack some company. So you two can have a romantic dinner."

She left and Ana and I had dinner and we then headed to the living room.

Emma's POV

I headed upstairs and opened the door of Jack's room with my foot. He was laying on bed, as soon as he saw me he sat. He was wearing briefs and an undershirt.

I noticed he was bleeding from his eyebrow. I placed the bed tray on the desk and went to the bathroom to look for a first aid kit. When I went back he was wearing some training trousers. I sat next to him and made him place his head on the pillow. I dried his cut and dabbed it with a cotton pad soaked in alcohol.

He flinched a little.

"Now, you'll be okay."

He thanked me as he brushed some of my loose hair behind my ear.

Ana's brother had a sofa, a coffee table, and a television a few steps from his bed. Jack got up holding the cotton pad on his eyebrow; he had this small jump as he walked. He grabbed the bed tray and placed it on the coffee table. I followed him and he turned the television on.

Ana's POV

After a lovely dinner and talk with Finn we went to the living room and talk about many different things. We looked at the wall clock.

11:54 PM

We got up and walked towards the staircase. Finn picked up Emma's luggage and I wrapped her messenger bag around me.

We saw Emma walk out of Jack's room. Finn cleared his throat and Emma jumped.

Emma's POV

I told Jack he needed to rest. We got up from the sofa and he slowly walked to the bed. I noticed he was having some difficulty. I placed one pillow under his head and one big pillow under his twisted ankle. I read in a book that you should elevate the ankle above the heart. I sat on his left side and applied Capsaicin ointment on his ankle that I found in the first-aid kit and said

"Good night Jack."

I leaned to kiss his right cheek but he cupped my chin and smacked a friendly kiss on my lips.

I slowly got out of the room and Finn and Ana were looking at me.

Ana took me to her bedroom. She took all the clothes she had of two drawers and took it to her parents' bedroom. She made space for my clothes in her closet, too and she help me unpack.

As soon as she left the room I laid on her bed and started to think about million things.

Finn's POV

After helping Emma, Ana came back and we laid on the bed. We talked about things each wanted to do in the future. We talked about music, movies, our interests, and many things. She rested her head on my chest for a few minutes she then turned sideways and I wrapped my arm around her and we fell asleep.