London

Emma's POV

As soon as I hung up I heard footsteps; they seemed as if they were running. I heard Will's voice,"Get out" and the girl responded,"Just break up with her, you don't love her anyway," The door opened and the girl came out. Her hair was messy and she bend over to put her stilettos on, her brassier strap was near down her elbow. Will came afterwards with his trousers down his thigh. He looked up and saw me.

"Em"

I turned around and headed back to the elevator. I closed the doors and saw Will with his arms wide open. When the doors finally shut I leaned on to a wall. I wiped a tear from my cheek and as soon as the doors opened Will was standing in front of me. He grabbed ahold of my arms trying to stop me.

"Em, listen to me... Listen to me!"

"Let go of me, Will. It's over."

"Nothing happened. I swear."

"Exactly, nothing happened because I called you"

I started to walk outside I held my head up and raised my hand to stop a cab. He was wearing nothing but his trousers, which attracted much attention.

"Come on, Em! Let's go back inside and talk about this."

He forcibly grabbed my hand; too late, a cab already stopped next to me. The driver noticed we were arguing.

"There's nothing to talk about. Let go of me."

He slowly let go of my hand.

"Well, this is all your fault! You're always travelling. What did you want me to do."

By this time the taxi driver was next to me trying to see if he was of any help.

"Don't blame it out on me, arse."

"I blame you because it's your fault."

"I will not held responsible for your stupid decisions, Will. Man up!"

"You, bitch. Fuck this."

'HEY MAN THAT'S NOT HOW YOU TREAT A LADY!" The taxi driver said as he took a step forward.

"Whatever, you're not even that big." I said that as I looked down his trousers.

The man laughed and opened the door for me. Will stood there as I got inside the cab. The driver then drove off.

"Where to, Ms?"

Jack's POV

Landann! So we finally arrived after almost fourteen hours of flight in total. I grabbed my phone and called dad.

"Hello, dad."

"Jackmo, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could come pick us up"

"You're in London? It's ... uh, what time is it? "

"I woke you up, didn't I? It's 12:16 AM, by the way."

"It's no problem son. Your mum and I arrived home from a reunion about 40 minutes ago. She's down stairs actually... I'm on my way."

"Thanks, dad. I appreciate it."

I walked up to Finn and Ana and sat next to my brother. I told them that dad was doing us the favour of picking us up.