Beverly Hills

Dan's POV

How could she do this to me? Sleeping with someone she just met. She always told me she'll be virgin 'till marriage. Fucking liar. Fuck this I'm going to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY...

Ana's POV

Finn woke me up with a kiss and said,"Wake up darling, it's 8:00 AM. If you want to go to LA we have to leave by 9."

I got up and noticed I wasn't sore anymore. He kissed me again and went to the bathroom. I headed to my bathroom took my clothes off and got in the shower.

Finn's POV

Ana left her door open and I saw her putting on white lacy panties and brassier and started to walk around looking for what to wear. I tried not to think about the night we were together so I turned around and put on my blue Denim jeans, my white T shirt with the Union Jack flag and a pair of Jack's brown shoes that I obviously 'borrowed' ha ha. We decided to pack clothes for three days just in case we wanted to stay over.

Ana's POV

Finn was already outside. I took a look and saw him carrying the luggage. He was wearing his brown Ray Ban Aviators. God! He looks so handsome.

He then walked to the passenger's door of my mum's car, and leaned on the car looking down to his iPhone.

I locked the front door and walked towards him.

Finn's POV

Whilst I was waiting for my beautiful girlfriend I decided to check if I had been verified on Twitter.

Nothing.

Just thousands of tweets asking where was I. Others asking if I was dating 'the mystery girl' from NYC. Some tweets said she looked like a slut and asking me how could I date her. I felt how my cheeks redden with every tweet I read. I decided to ignore those stupid comments. I saw some other tweets saying she is so beautiful and that we looked perfect together. I agreed and RT one that said," Finn and Ana look perfect together. People need to mind their own business. y'all look pathetic criticising them"

I then, decided to tweet.

About to reunite with @Jacksgap I've missed you mate.

I looked up and she was standing right in front of me. I put away my phone and opened her the door.

Dan's POV

I decided to apologise to Ana. I went to her house. I knocked, rang the doorbell a few times. Either they weren't home or they didn't want to open the door.

I sat on the doorstep waiting for her.

2 HOURS 45 MINUTES LATER

*Beverly Hills Boulevard*

11:53 AM

Emma's POV

I just arrived the café and noticed I had a few minutes on the clock. We agreed to see each other in this café at 12:00 PM.

"Sir, may I have a glass of water?"

Finn's POV

So we are just a few blocks away from the Café. We agreed she was going to stay and I would go see Jack and Sam. I insisted her to keep her mum's car and I could get a taxi. She refused and got angrier every time I suggested to take a cab. After a while I just did it to bother her. God! She's sexier when she's annoyed.