Risky Business

11:45 AM

Finn's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw her next to me. I was still holding her. And then...

Shit!

I looked up and saw a tent in-between my legs. I wanted to cover up but I had nothing but a small blanket Ana had since she was a baby. I tried not to move and wake up her; I just hope she doesn't wake up until my erection is gone. I tried to think about puppies, that shit didn't work... I tried to think about scary things. That was working until..

Ana moved and placed her head on my pecs, unfortunately facing my friend over there. She turned and said,"morning to you two," I nervously laughed and she said,"I'll go make some breakfast," she got up and left the room.

Ana's POV

Woah. Finn brought Big Ben with him. I didn't laugh though because it wasn't funny it was... it was...exciting. I tried not to stare too much that's why I'm here making breakfast. I decided to eat outside since it's a beautiful morning. I made some fruit salad, toast, scrambled eggs, and bacon. I also made freshly squeezed orange juice. I placed everything outside on our outdoor table that's a few metres from the pool. There's no wind so I guess there won't be any problem if I go back inside and look for Finn.

Finn's POV

I laid on the sofa for a quite loooooong time. I fell asleep for 20 more minutes. I then woke up to the smell of bacon that's when I decide to take a bath and head downstairs.

As I got out of the shower I noticed I didn't had the essential: a towel. I got out of the shower carefully and walked really slow to Ana's bath room and saw a pink flower-y towel. The hell with it. I wrapped it around my waist and headed back to my room. I was two steps away from the bedroom door. When I heard,"breakfast is ready," I turned and looked her facing backwards. I quickly answered,"I'll be there in a minute," I quickly dried myself and put on some khaki short trousers, a red t-shirt with a blue pocket on my left and my blue Toms. I went to the kitchen and didn't saw her. I stood there and Ana walked in from the backyard and said,"Come" I went outside and she was sitting on a table next to the pool. We ate and I offered to make dinner everyday from now on. She accepted. We talked for about 45 minutes or so and she grabbed my plate and hers and took them inside. I got up and walked towards the pool, remembering last night when we were talking right here. I heard some footsteps and quickly turned around. She pushed me into the pool; I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards me. Next thing we know we are soaking wet.

I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me. I stared at her eyes for the longest time, the sunlight and the reflection from the water made her eyes look from olive green to hazel. The space between our lips grew smaller every second. She then stopped and smiled. I smiled back and kissed her forehead. I knew right now was not the time.

6:46 PM

Ana's POV

I was getting ready. I told Finn that I wanted to go out. He said he wanted to go to Down Town.

I heard a knock on my door. I walked towards the door and opened it. There he was wearing grey trousers, black belt and black dress shoes. A white buttoned-down long sleeve shirt and a modern slim floral neck tie and a big elegant wrist watch.

Finn's POV

I knocked on her door. She didn't answer I just saw the door knob turn and I was standing in front of the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She was wearing a strapless white dress and Stilettos that made her look a few millimetres taller than me. Her long curly light brown hair fell down to her waist like a waterfall. She looked like an angel... a very fit angel.

I offered to drive. She agreed and I walked towards her mum's car and opened the door for her. She then asked,"What are you doing?" I replied,"Didn't we just agreed that I would drive?"

"Yeah, but you're taking my dad's car," she said. I noticed she had the garage's remote control in her hands and pressed the button. I saw one of my dream cars. It was a black 2014 Maserati Quattroporte. I opened her the passenger's door and closed it when she was inside.

Ana's POV

My dad is going to get really pissed off. He never lets anybody touch his car. But right now that didn't mattered. My dad's car suited Finn very well.

3 hours later

We've been stuck on traffic. Apparently there has been a car collision on the freeway. When we got to Down Town we went to a club. We had a few drinks and danced for a while.

Finn's POV

"Finn... Can we go home?" Ana asked me. "Are you alright?" I replied.

She said,"Yes, I just want to be alone with you." As soon as she said that I felt shivers down my spine. I grabbed her by the hand and headed to her dad's car.

Ever since we met Vampire Weekend and heard them play on Harry's birthday party. Ana and I have been MORE obsessed with them. As I drove we sang songs from their new album Modern Vampires of the City. Especially the song 'Step'. I spend some time thinking, too.

I know myself and I know that I have fucked up in my past relationships. I just hope I don't do anything to hurt her. She's not like the others, that's for sure. The past is behind me. I gotta look forward. And right now I'm looking forward to spend this night holding her in my arms.

•Ana's House•

She's driving me crazy! In a good sense, obviously. As we walked towards the pool. My heart started to beat really fast. Faster within every second she held my hand. My God!

I just want to be with her. Before anything I've got one question for her. This question can drastically change everything between us.