Clearing Things Up

Emma's POV

Good. He has a girlfriend. Don't cry Em, don't. Don't let him see you this way. You're perfectly fine. You have a boyfriend, too.

Just forget about it, forget about the kisses, forget about everything. Just show him apathy.

Finn and Ana walked into the kitchen then Finn said,"So, what are we going to do about it?"

"I have no idea."

"I'll just post something on Facebook, for now..." he said looking down at his phone.

He handed me his phone and I read, Harvey Levin, this is Finn Harries calling. I'm calling to let you know how disappointed I am in your story. There's many things that I read in here that were false, like you saying that I wore six inch Louboutins heels to the pharmacy with my two girlfriends, when I wore four inch little brown Bebe shoes.

I burst in laughter. He re-wrote the Alexis Neiers' response to Nancy Jo. I saw it on the TV show 'Pretty Wild' which is about Alexis the girl I play in the film The Bling Ring as Nikki Moore.

Finn said,"Now that you think about it, it's so pathetic what they said it's just too funny,"

Ana laughed and agreed with Finn. "Yeah. Let's not let people get what they want... All they want it attention."

I smiled at them and realised I have really good friends that look the best in everything.

Ana's POV

Oh god. Finn's response was so ingenious. I saw Jack limping so I grabbed his arm and helped get to the kitchen. He put the computer on the table and sat on a chair. I made him place his sprained ankle on top of another chair and then I went to get the bandages. I pulled another chair and sat next to Jack I placed his ankle on my knee and applied ointment. Jack told Finn that we all should do a YouNow broadcast and that he should find a nice place where there was the perfect amount of light; Finn grabbed Jack's computer and and set it on the outdoor living room and asked Emma to join him.

I let the ointment dry a little and wrapped Jack's ankle with the bandages.

Finn's POV

Emma sat next to me, I told her that we were going to mentor them for their YouTube channel and she asked me some questions.

I saw Ana trying to help Jack get up the chair and I jogged towards them. I told Ana I would get it and she joined Emma.

Ana's POV

I sat next to Emma and asked her if everything's alright. She smacked her lips, looked up to me and said,"It's just that everything is so overwhelming, you know?" I nodded and told her that everything would be okay.

Jack sat on the left side of the sofa, then Finn, and I was in between Finn and Emma.

Jack then said,"And we are live,"

JacksGappers' POV

Oh my god! Oh my god they're live!

Jack: "Hello! My name is Jack."

Finn: "And, my name is Finn."

Jack: "Today we are joined with..."

Emma: "Hi, I'm Emma Watson"

Ana: "I'm Ana Ferragamo-Maserati"

Jack and Finn turned their heads toward Ana then Jack read a question.