Just For Tonight

Jack's POV

Harry was a bit tipsy, so before he made a fool of himself I decided to take him back to his house. Emma disappeared completely. I texted her letting her know that I was going to take Harry home and asking her if she wanted me to come back for her.

Emma's POV

When George's band finished playing I knew he was going to look for me. I freaked out. I hid in the crowd. I received a text from Jack. I'm really not in my right mind to reply.

I saw the time it was 20 minutes before midnight. Shit! George's birthday is tomorrow. I went backstage and saw George having a few shots. He was slowly turning around when he saw me and walked towards me. Everything was in slow motion he grabbed my hand we headed someplace private.

"Em... listen. I dunno what went wrong between us. If you give this another chance I promise won't let you got."

Thousands of thoughts came up to my mind. Everything he did to captivate me. His little details, his kisses, when he lifted me up to kiss me, how every time he was with me I felt nervous yet safe.

He doesn't know how I longed for him to say those words. I interlocked my fingers with his and pulled him towards the crowd facing the stage. Paul McCartney was playing Maybe I'm Amazed. Everything seemed so perfect as if everything was all planned out.

George placed his hand on my hip and I slowly faced him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stared at each other.

"Happy Birthday George" I pulled his face closer to mine. Our lips embraced in a lusty kiss. His lips perfectly fit with mine. He had both of his hands on my hips and pulled me closer and closer to him.

12:04 AM

We broke of the kiss when Paul finished playing. Chris got on stage and said

"Thank you everyone for joining us... it means a lot to the Burberry family. Aside from that... I wanted to take the time to thank and congratulate a Burberry family member for his birthday. If we could all raise our glasses..."

Chris stopped for a second... 

Everyone grabbed a glass of champagne including me. Chris continued, "...To George."

Everyone repeated,"To George"

Paul began to sing Birthday. Everyone was dancing, people patted George on his shoulder whilst we all dance since they couldn't give him a proper hug really.

Finn's POV

When we entered the hotel room a massive weight came of my shoulders. Now we could love each other with no one criticising, because at the end of the day knowing she's here with me is all that matters.

As I closed the door I started to kiss her. She untied my necktie as I unbuttoned the small button from the back of her dress. We passionately kissed, she unbuttoned my shirt and I unbuckled my belt. I slowly removed her dress. We laid in bed kissing, right now the only thing I wanted to know were her lips against mine.

I kissed her on every spot on her body. She let out soft moans. She is mine as much as I am hers and no one could take that away from us. She was laying on her back and I was on top of her. I thrust my way inside her slowly she stroke her hands on my back. Every thrust was slower and harder. Her fingernails felt like razor blades with every thrust I felt another scratch. My back was burning but I didn't mind.

"Finn... oh god. Finn." She moaned.

I breathlessly said her name.

"Don't stop please..." I noticed her lower stomach was trembling. I placed my hand on her lower stomach and added a little bit of pressure as I thrust faster. She joined our lips in a kiss as we slowly broke off the kiss the words breathlessly slipped from my mouth.

Something I've never told anyone else before.

"I'm in love with you..." 

Jack's POV

I was awake waiting for Emma's text message until she finally responded.

It's okay Jack, I'm with some friends. See you in a few hours x

I didn't mind she was with her friends. In a few hours we would be alone and I will confess my love to her.

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

Emma's POV

After the event, the boys invited me to another party. I was way too tired I just wanted to sleep. George followed me, I looked at him and he said,"At least let me take you home."

We were walking really close. My fingers brushed his and he grasped my hand. We interlocked our fingers and kept walking. My house was eight blocks away from the event, my feet were killing me but I didn't mind walking as long as George was here.

"Remember the time we went to Glastonbury?"

I nodded and he chuckled,"That was one of the best days of my life..." I looked at him and he was looking down and stopped. He let go of my hand and headed to the road and stopped a cab. "You must be tired... I would if I were wearing those." I walked towards the cab. George gave the taxi driver my house address. I was a bit impressed he still remembered. He looked at me and blushed. I rested my head on his shoulder and placed my hand on his thigh. I closed my eyes for what I though it was a second, the next thing I knew, we were outside my house. We got out of the cab. George left the door open,"Give me a minute, mate. Yeah?" I opened the front door when I turned and George was behind me. He smiled at me and said,"I'll get going-"

I unconsciously grabbed his hand,"Stay...just for tonight."

He nodded. And went back to pay for the cab. I went to check and see if I had any clothes that Alex left behind. I found a pair of training trousers. I headed to my bedroom and took off my dress and put on an oversized shirt and short trousers. I headed to the living room and saw George looking at some photographs. He had one in his hand and put it down when he saw me. I gave him Alex's training trousers. "I'll sleep in the sofa, yeah?" I smiled and headed to my bedroom and grabbed my bed comforter and a pillow and went back to the living room. He gave me a peck on the cheek and I walked away.

I headed to me bedroom and laid sideways in bed for some time. I was falling asleep when George pulled up the sheets and snuck into my bed. He put his arm over my waist. That's what he always called reverse spooning. He placed his face in the gap of my neck and shoulder and we quickly fell asleep.