News

Finn's POV

I don't know why I, but I ran to the kitchen. I went back Emma and Ana were staring at me and saw Jack in the living room.

"Jack, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, it's just that..."

He turned his computer. By this time Emma and Ana were next to me as we watched a video.

TMZ: Finn Harries Living the Dream.

"Our hidden-camera man spotted Emma Watson and her friends, Finn Harries and his girlfriend at a pharmacy in San Diego, California.

A man who was in the pharmacy noticed that Emma and some friends whom appeared in some news appeared into his eyes.

The young actress avoided eye contact and walked through the aisles with her friend. As for Finn, he left the girls alone.

A source tells us that he wanted an autograph of the young star so he slowly approached her. As he walked towards her, the young Emma Watson was chatting with her 'friend' and we quote,'I'd go lesbian for you, hot bod.' The shocked man left the aisle."

They showed a video of Emma and Ana looking through some magazines from outside the pharmacy. The 'TMZ crew' were throwing out opinions. A man with long blonde hair said,'Who would run away from two hot chicks flirting with each other? If it was me in that situation I'd go for it, you know?' The whole room they were in filled with their laughter. An old man with a drink in his hand said,'Emma's gone wild. She becoming American, it wouldn't surprise me to see her throw a bong from her New York condo.'

TMZ:

"You think that was it?

Better think again. The three reunited and seconds later Emma and Finn were left alone. Another source told us that the two were flirting."

Then there was a footage of Emma, Ana, and I leaving the pharmacy.

TMZ:  

"Emma walked around with her arm around Ana's shoulder and Finn gripping Ana's hand."

One blonde girl from TMZ said,'You know, and the best part is that... You know how Finn has an identical twin?' Everyone nodded and a brunette girl said, 'His name's Jack, by the way'. The blonde girl continued,'Well, Jack can sneak into one of these girls' bedroom and have a great time and they wouldn't even notice.' They all laughed.

TMZ:  

"British getting spoiled on American soil. Finn Harries, young YouTube star, having an affair with Emma Watson or is he part of a threesome?

The TMZ crew voted and said it was a Threesome. Well, we'll leave that to your thoughts!

Kudos Finn. Kudos!"

Jack closed his MacBook. I turned and looked at Ana. Her face was blank as for Emma, she was as red as she could be.

Ana sat down in the sofa with her hands on her knees. Emma unpacked everything from the pharmacy bags rapidly. The bandages and the sweets fell from her hands. She let go of her body and sat on the sofa with her hands in her head looking down. She tried to hide it for a while but everyone knew she was furious, agitated.

Jack's POV

I suggested to tweet about it but Finn shook his head. He was looking down at his phone and his cheeks reddened as he was scrolling down.

Emma grabbed her phone and said calmly,"Esther?"..."Not fine"..."Have you seen it?"..."Well, it's all lies"... 

"Uh-huh. It's nonsense"... 

"Could you please do something about it?"..."Thank you, I don't even know what to think" ... "Okay" ... "Sure, bye".

She remained quiet for three seconds and then said,"I talked to my agent. She'll see what she can do." I got up, I don't know how but I did, and sat next to her and embraced her in a hug. She buried her face in my shirt.

I then received a call from my mum. I answered and put it on speaker.

"Hello mum."

"Darling, how are you?"

"Uh... How are you mum?"

"A little shocked. How's Finn?"

"he's here mum, he can hear you; you're on speaker."

"Hi mum, I have had better days," Finn replied.

"I guess you are aware of the so called news, right?"

"Yes, your father is a little shocked, too."

"Mum, it's all a lie. I wouldn't be with two girls at once. You taught me better." Finn said seriously.

"Yeah mum. Just don't worry about it. We'll see how to sort things out."

"My boys... that's all I wanted to hear... Emmy says hi."

"Tell her we say hi, and dad, too."

"I'll do. By the way, when are you two coming home?"

"Soon mum, soon." Finn chuckled.

"Finn, is your girlfriend there with you right now?"

"Yes mum, she's here; she can hear you,"

"Hi, Mrs Harries." Ana said.

"Hello darling, Andy and I were wondering if you could come over."

"To London?" Ana said as her eyes widened.

"Yes sweetie. Anytime you can come by, you're more than welcome."

"Thank you, Mr Harries."

"Please, call me Rebecca... oh! I almost forgot. Jack, your girlfriend called. She said she was trying to call you but none of her calls were forward."

As soon as my mum said 'girlfriend' I saw Emma look at me with glassy eyes. I couldn't bear look at her and replied to my mum.

"errr. Thanks mum. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Anytime. Alright darling. Goodbye. Love you guys... it was nice talking to you Ana"

"It was nice talking to you too, Mrs Harries. Thank you for the invitation."

The three of us said bye in unison and I hung up the phone.

Emma got up and left the room.