The Talk

Finn's POV

Since it was a beautiful day, we decided to stay outside talk, tan, drink, and swim in the pool.

Ana and Emma went upstairs to change. I went for another beer. I opened the fridge and grabbed a Newcastle for me and a Corona for Jack. I handed him the beer and sat next to him.

"Jack, is everything all right with Ella?"

"Uh. Yeah. Okay. I guess."

"Then why did you hesitated when they asked you about her a few minutes ago?"

"We are not in a relationship, it's an on and off thing you know? I've been meaning to end it before New York but then we came to California"

"Don't worry man, everything's gonna be alright" 

He nodded and we raised our bottles and took a sip. I placed my beer on the table and headed inside.

"Are you going upstairs?"

"Yeah man, I'll go get changed, why?"

"Do you have an extra pair of swim shorts? I left mine back in LA."

"I'll see what I can do"

I headed up stairs and went through my luggage. I threw Jack my swim shorts through window. I saw Ana and Emma as they opened the door I grabbed my girl's hand and pulled her close to me. I brushed some hair over her ear and kissed her.

"Aren't you getting in the pool?" She asked as she grabbed me by the waist.

"I was actually going to ask you if your brother had an extra swim shorts that I could borrow"

She gave me a cheeky smile. "Last time we got in the pool you didn't had any need of swim shorts..."

Ana's POV

I grabbed his hand and we walked towards my brother's old bedroom. I closed the door behind him and we started to make out. We were laying on my brother's bed, our legs interlocked we kissed passionately. His hands roamed my body and as I squeezed his buttocks. After six minutes I got up and headed to one of my brother's drawers. I opened a drawer and saw a yellow speedo (ha ha!) and a pair of red Burberry check swim shorts. I grabbed both and showed them to Finn.

"Which one do you like better? In my opinion the Speedo would look good on you but red suits you better."

"Tough decision... I'll go with the red, I don't want to make Jack too jealous." He chuckled.

He turned around and took off his trousers, then his briefs and just when he was putting the swim shorts on I walked by him and spanked him. He rapidly reacted and swung his hand and spanked me back. I looked at him and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"I don't fuck about" he said.

Jack's POV

As soon as Finn left I logged in to Skype and hoped that Ella was online.

Just when I was about to call her I received a video call from her.

"Hey"

"Hey how are you?"  

"Fine I guess, and you?"

"okay"

"Listen, Jack. I've been trying to call you"

"Yeah, I know. My mum just told me."

"Listen. I wanted to talk to you since before you went to New York."