George's Birthday

Jack's POV

11:37 AM

I took a shower and headed to my closet. I grabbed a light pink Oxford buttoned down shirt, some denim trousers, and my brown shoes.

I texted Em. "Where would you want to meet?"

Seconds later Emma gave me the directions to a Café near her. I headed down stair and grabbed Sophie the Penny board, my Burberry sunnies, and headed to the train station.  

I figured it out it would take me an hour. So, I put on my earphones.

Emma's POV

George was still asleep. I took advantage of the time and grabbed his trousers, his briefs and threw them into the washing machine, I then took a shower and got dressed. I then placed George's clothes into the dryer and his shirt into the washing machine. I headed back and George was laying in bed awake with his hands on the back of his neck.

"Moooorning" he smiled. I joined him in bed. He wrapped his arm around me and stroke my hair.

"George, want go with me to grab some breakfast?"

"Yeah. Where to?"

"The café that's here, nearby."

"Sure. Let me take a shower and get dressed."

"Your trousers are in the dryer, as for your shirt it's still in the washing machine."

"Thanks. Hey... Um. I need go to the pharmacy and buy some razor blades. Need anything?"

"No, I'm fine. Thanks. There's a pair of Alex's trainers and a sweatshirt in the closet under the stairs."

"Thanks..."

"Georgie..."

He looked into my eyes and I kissed him. He hold my face and we kissed until our lips swollen.

*beep*

I saw my alarm clock. It was 12:00 PM.  

He noticed the time,"Well... I'm go to the pharmacy now. I'm getting a bit hungry." In a matter of seconds George left the room.

Ana's POV

Finn and I were roaming the streets of London. After a while, Finny suggested to go to the lake to have a little privacy. We got on to a boat and when we were at the middle of the lake the boat stopped. I looked around and it was beautiful. Finn took something out of his jacket and saw a Tiffany Co. box. He was looking down at it and slowly looked up as he opened the box. All the sunlight was reflecting into the centre of the little box and into my eyes.

I didn't know what to do. Finn took whatever was inside the box and reached for my hand. "What hand would you want it to be?"

I saw an infinity ring in his hand. "Finn... I can't accept that."

"Yes and you will."

"...Only if you accept a gift from me."

He hesitated. "Um. You don't have to."

I stared at him until he finally agreed.

He grabbed my left hand and put it on my ring finger.

"One day we'll change this one for a wedding ring. I promise"