Chapter 7

"Sleepy head...wakey-wakey" I felt someone tug at my arm, pinching me softly. I groaned and opened my eyelids slowly, taking in my surroundings. I was in the living room, I slept in the living room, the bowl of popcorn I had last night was on the seat with me and surprisingly enough I didn't even move much to cause it to fall and break on the floor.

I looked at the intruder and wasn't surprised to find Nicholas kneeling in front of me with a cup of coffee in his hand. He was in his pyjama bottoms and a a black t-shirt.

"Arg! Go away..." I pulled the throw blanket a little high to cover my face, but clearly Nicholas wasn't having that.

"I take it you had no nightmares?" He pulled down the blanket to reveal my face.

I smiled and shook my head. "I guess sleeping here while the TV was on was really helpful." I said and rose from the couch stretching my tired limbs.

"Good, now honey boo boo, go shower and dress properly. I am taking you out on a breakfast date." His eyes were filled with mischief and his eyebrows wiggled.

"No! I am not going." I protested.

"Come on, please baby cakes, I need you! Should I lick your feet? I can do it, please, please!" He begged me and put his coffee on the coffee table, and reached for my feet.

"Oh Jesus, no! I will go with you just keep your STI mouth away from my feet mister!" I shooed his hands away and wrapped the blanket around my body and made my way out of the living.

"This coffee was for you. Two spoons of sugar and powder milk." He smiled proudly at me. I preferred powdered milk, and he knew that, cute much?

"Awww! I could get used to this." I grabbed the mug and thanked him as I made my way upstairs.

When I reached my door, Lobos walked out of his bedroom that was directly opposite mine. He was dressed in black jeans that hugged and showed off his long and ridiculously sexy legs. He had on a black t-shirt underneath the cream blazer which had black collars. He was handsome, hot and mouthwatering. I just looked at him from head to toes, and from toes to head. I've never seen him in jeans and my God! His hair fell lazily into his eyes and he looked like he was going to a photo shoot.

"Starring is rude!" He snapped but the smirk that played on his lips told me he liked the attention I was giving him. I was surprising myself really. Last night I went to sleep thinking I wasn't going to waste my time hating him and this morning I see a very handsome man that I've never laid eyes on before.

But one thing that still hasn't changed was his dull eyes. He was hot but he wasn't happy. That bothered me.

"Going somewhere?" I asked, ignoring his previous remark.

"Yes. You and Nick will have breakfast without me." He pulled out his phone from his back pocket and started typing away.

"Well the idiot is taking me out on a breakfast date, so if you were hoping we would miss you? Shame, we won't be." I smiled sweetly at him and walked in my room closing the door behind me.

I dropped the throw blanket on my bed and took a sip of my coffee and then my door burst open.

"What the hell?" I spun around coming face to face with a raging bull that is called Miguel Lobos.

"What do you mean he is taking you out on a date?" Miguel hissed taking very dangerous steps towards me. I took a few step backs and hit a wall behind me. Oh sweet melody!

"You are not going anywhere with him, you hear me?" He was now so close in front of me that if I move forward just a little, our noses will touch.

"I want to go out with him Miguel. I want to have a normal life at least." I pleaded with my eyes, and with my voice. He can't keep me locked up in here and only allow me to go to work only.