Chapter 31

Picture of Kimberly's attire in the m.m ☺

Kimberly Jacobs

I may feel like I am being used to feel a void left by a dead woman, but I still slept in the same bed with Miguel. Let me tell you, he was furious with me. We moved from the guest room on the second floor back to his bedroom on third. We slept far from each other but during the early hours of the morning, when actions were beyond our control, we found a way to each other. We cuddled each other.

I woke up with him spooning me, his arm wrapped securely around me, but I wasn't feeling well.

Did you ever just wake up grumpy as hell and you don't know why? Well I did. I wasn't in the mood for anything but to just got to work, and avoid personal issues.

I removed Miguel's arm harshly so I could get out and take a shower.

"That was rude." He spoke up in his sexy morning voice. His sleepy voice was such a panty dropper my Lord!! But for whatever reason, it rubbed me up the wrong way. This man was exhausting my brain batteries.

"Sorry." My sorry was very unapologetic. It was just that 'sorry' to prevent a person from saying anything further.

"What did I do to you to deserve such hostility? This early in the morning at that?" His voice held playfulness in it. I rolled my eyes.

"I said I was sorry! Geez! No need to be melodramatic about it." I was about to get out of bed but he stopped me.

"Kimmy..." He dragged my name and I inhaled sharply. "You the one who wanted to know about Linda. Now I told you, you acting strange."

"I'm acting strange? You are the one that is hoping to find that damn Linda in me! Just because she died because of you and I am to follow doesn't make it okay for you to treat me like I'm her, like you making up for lost time, WITH HER!" I lashed out at him, Looking at him dead in the eyes. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready for work." I hopped off the bed with force.

"Kimberly..." He called my name in a hurt tone.

"What?" I snapped.

"It's not like that, I swear just give me-" he shut his mouth. His lips pursed into a thin line.

Well that went by fantastically, if I may say. He couldn't even say it! He doesn't feel anything real for me, I'm just a bloody replacement, a fucking rebound and I can't, I just can't. But good God, I like him so.

"I'm going to bath, don't want to be late for work." I sighed. My feelings were overwhelming. Plus I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, that didn't even help me in any way. I was just a train wreck of emotions.

He got on his knees, still on the bed and grabbed my hands. "Kimberly..." He kissed my knuckles and said "Por favor, hazme un favor, no pienses que te estoy haciendo un rebote hermosa " I don't understand Spanish, none of any words he uttered made sense to me, but that sounded sexy as hell, that I actually felt hot and bothered. He could be insulting me for all I care.

"I don't understand Spanish." I whispered. Embarrassed by my voice even, like can we get any awkward than this? It's the stupid kisses he left on my knuckles that had me forgetting I was mad at him, in fact saddened by him.

"I'll teach you." He said. "Just know hermosa, means beautiful. Now go bath." He said and I complied.

I ran a hot bubble bath and just soaked myself in.

I kept wondering why I wasn't in the mood, but I had just discovered one of my many feelings. I was horny. Miguel was making it hard for me to breathe, or think straight. Forget about me being Linda or being a rebound, I wanted to jump on his bones!