Chapter 20

Kimberly Jacobs P.O.V

"Please, please Miguel I am fine I can do this please!" I begged Miguel, holding tightly on his suit jacket.

It was very early in the morning, the perfect time for people to be leaving for work and Miguel was also going to work just not at the Lobos Empire but with the mafia business. He was going to 'clean' the money he has made over the past couple of weeks. Nicholas was still running their legal company and I was forbidden to go to work with him.

If it wasn't because I was kidnapped and beaten, it was because it wasn't safe for me to leave the house.

"We have been through this Kimberly! You aren't leaving this house." He clenched his jaw, looking rather irritated. "Yes your bruises have healed but emotionally you aren't okay!" He tried yanking off his jacket out of my grasp but failed. I had a very strong grip on it.

"What am I going to do all day? You've been locking me up in this house for days! I need something to do or I will go out of my mind. Yes I'm emotionally getting unstable because of you!" Desperation filled my voice.

I woke up early, took a long nice bath and dressed in a formal white pencil dress and my nude four inch heels. I did my make up and waited for Miguel to get up so he can let me out.

I would have left with Nicholas but he wasn't staying here like before. His excuse was that he was very busy unlike before and that Miguel has created more problems for him to solve.

So just as I finished eating breakfast Miguel walked in and was surprised to see me fully dressed. He asked where did I think I was going and I told him work and that's how we ended up in the kitchen with him about to walk out and me pulling him back.

"Kimberly, you just woke up not even a week ago and already you want to endanger yourself? I'm sorry but you aren't going anywhere without me." He closed his eyes and exhaled sharply. It was as if he wanted me to let go just because he said that.

"Fine then, I'm coming with you to your other work place."

He looked at me like I said something crazy, like I grew twelve heads in a second.

"You are what?" His eyes were roaming around my face. "Like hell you are!" With a hard pull, he freed his jacket from my hold but didn't move.

I looked at him and instantly I decided to use my femininity. One way or another I am getting out of this house.

I took a few step and I was standing right in front of him. I pulled a smirk of my own while starring into his beautiful brown eyes. The adrenaline pumping in my blood was scary. I suddenly had this huge wave of confidence but at the same time I was scared on what I was about to start. Or how he would react.

I've never done something like this, I don't even know what it is that I was doing. I saw it on TV, these movies will teach you a thing or two if you watch them all day long while being locked up.

I pulled his tie, not too hard, just enough to grab his attention and see his Adam's Apple bob up and down.

"Look, I will be a good girl..." I looked up in his eyes and they were changing shades of brown. How fascinating. "I'll be a good girl and not trouble you." I bit my deep red moisture lips, speaking in a very monotone voice.

My heart was beating frantically. Every time I get closer to him, I get all nervous and sweaty. But right now I had to be bold just until he says yes. Just for those few minutes I had to keep the act up, keep it all together.

"Kimberly..." his voice went from menacing and hard to husky just like that! And I knew that was a good thing if I wanted to leave the house but it wasn't a good thing for me and what's in between my legs at all. That voice went through my ears and hit straight to my core.