Chapter 26

Kimberly Jacobs P.O.V

My aunt was finally here! I had missed her so much that I did nothing but cry in her arms. She held me and we sat on Miguel's bed. Thinking of why I slept here again made me sad and overwhelmed. I had accidentally walked down my dark path and Miguel Lobos was there to see it all. Part of me wished to tell him but a huge part of me didn't want him to know. The last thing I need is for him to look me in a different disgusted eye.

"What's wrong my love?" Aunty asked, man my aunt was gorgeous! Old as she was at the age of 49, she was still very sexy and young looking.

She hugged me close to her. "Tell aunty baby." Her voice was soothing as always.

"I... I panicked and I thought Miguel was..." I couldn't even say anything properly without bursting into tears. The wounds felt fresh again.

"Shhh, you'll tell me another time baby."

She told me she was hungry and that she'd love to go have lunch in the garden, a garden I've never associated myself with, since the six months I've spent here.

"I have to go shower, I will join you in a bit." I told her as I headed for the door.

"Isn't the bathroom right in here?" She asked, pointing to the bathroom behind her with her thumb.

"This is Miguel's room, I have my own." I blushed furiously.

"Why? Aren't you two together, together?" She asked, confusion all over her face.

Oh shit!

I forgot how she doesn't know that Miguel is in some mafia shandis and I am living with him for protection against another mob boss.

"My clothes are in their own closet in the other room, I come here to sleep and sometimes shower." I quickly found a lie. I hated that, I hated lying to my aunt.

"Well, be quick!" She left me and I ran to my room and showered.

I wore denim shorts, a white dress shirt and white four inch heels. I had covered my hair, didn't want to make it wet, didn't have time to dry it. I applied make up, and eyeliner to conceal my puffy eyes.

I went to the kicthen and found aunt Charlotte talking to Caroline. Caroline was busy cooking and laughing at something aunty said, and aunt Charlotte wore her famous smile, showing off her pearly whites.

"Hey, hey sleeping beauty." Caroline greeted as she stirred her pan. "Slept well?"

"Hello, and yes, I am. How you Caroline?" I sat down on one of the chairs.

"Good, you didn't tell me you have such a jolly, sexy aunt! Can you believe I'm only four years older than her? But look at me!" Caroline joked, waving her hand around her almost chubby body. Caroline wasn't chubby just curves here, a big butt there and a medium sized waist. She looked like the 53 years old woman she was, who was once pregnant. Aunty has no children of her own.

"Please I'd give anything to have that ass!" Aunty commented and took a sip of her Orange juice.

We all shared a laugh. "Where is... where is Miguel?" I asked. We were now just waiting for Caroline to finish cooking, I was starving.

"His office I think." Caroline replied then turned around serving lunch.

"You going to eat in the garden, yes?" Caroline asked and aunty nodded.

"What are we having?" I asked, it smelled good.

"Just tacos kitten." Caroline replied.

We helped her set up in the garden. A beautiful garden that was complimented by flowers, little trees, big trees around the yard and a big ass pool. I always knew there was a pool but never was I interested in using it. I've always been so busy, so busy being kidnapped or rather being angry at Miguel or working.