Chapter 34

Kimberly Jacobs P.O.V

Miguel Lobos really knew how to work someone up! I had seen a whole freaking human head cut and bloody on his desk, next thing he showers me with hypnotising kisses. I couldn't even begin to think about that head anymore the moment I left his office.

All I was excited about was what he planned to do to me or rather with me.

His kisses always left me breathless and bloody wet, but today, today was different. Today I didn't panick, today I only focused on him, and all the pleasure he was giving me. I shyly smiled as I made my way downstairs. Hell I wasn't hungry anymore. All I wanted was to kiss Miguel and let him have his way with me, but something deep in my mind told me this was wrong. Miguel was replacing Linda with me and that thought wasn't settling down well with me. I wanted him to like me and be with me for me and not because he feels the need to recorrect his past. I'm not Linda, I won't be Linda.

I found my aunt and Nicholas talking and eating dinner and I blushed when my aunt gave me a knowing look.

"This steak tastes fantastic baby cakes." Nicholas complemented and I thanked him and joined them.

"Isn't Miguel coming down for dinner?" Aunty asked.

"I don't know." I smiled at her and reached for a bottle of red wine and poured me some. Me and red wine were BFF'S, can't go wrong with this liquid. Miguel had some down south muscle that wanted attention to deal with. Dinner can wait. The thought alone made me blush.

That down south muscle of his was seconds away from entering my honey pot and I wasn't even ashamed to admit it, in my head though. I wanted it. He made me to want it, but I wasn't sure if afterwards we'd be okay. I wasn't looking for a sleeping buddy, hell I don't know what I was looking for, but if Miguel and I go down that road it will be hard for me to come back from it, in a sane state.

Just as I dished up for myself Miguel ran down the stairs and occupied his seat by the head of the table, whereas Nick occupied the other end. I was on Miguel's right, and he shot me a seductive wink when he sat down.

"May I have some wine as well?" He asked. And I stood up and poured some for him, then he made me dish up for him. Like he was some freaking king! But I was happy to do it, which was odd. I felt important to him.

"Aunt Charlotte I just want to say I'm sorry for being rude earlier on." Miguel apologised. I knew it took a whole lot of him to apologize like he just did and I was proud. Miguel was a proud man, a mafia boss that didn't know what sorry was, or why he must ever utter those words.

My aunt just nodded and told him it was water under the bridge.

And then dinner resumed.

Just as I was about to put the fork full of rice,gravy and mash in my mouth Miguel placed his hand on my thigh under the table.

My fork stuck mid air, and I glared at him.

That little gesture sent bolts of electricity all over my body, especially to my core. My breathing hitched in my throat and I placed the fork down into my plate and I slipped my hand under the table to remove his hand, but he was too strong for me. He didn't even flinch when I pinched him, instead that drove his hand higher!

Thank God I was wearing pants!

"Oh!" A soft yet audible moan left my mouth and I had to fake a cough just to clear that mess up. Miguel's hand was rubbing my core over my pants.

Nicholas and aunt Charlotte gave me concerned looks whereas the asshole named Lobos just smirked and passed me a glass of water.

I gingerly took the glass and took a gulp and placed it back on the table. I pleaded with my eyes but he only smirked at me.