Chapter 21

Miguel Lobos P.O.V

After doing the unthinkable in my office, I locked myself in the bathroom like the scared cat I am. Why did I fucking kiss her? Again? Oh that's right, she couldn't top talking and those red lips just yelled 'TAKE ME NOW!' I couldn't help myself. I didn't even have time to register on what my mind compelled me to do. All I could see was those lips and her annoying voice that was ruining everything.

The white tight dress she had on today was already making me uneasy and ever since the moment in the kitchen where she flirted with me to get what she wanted took me by surprise and that resulted in me thinking about her all the way from the house to here. I thought of her in more ways than one. She messed with my head and I didn't know how to control it.

I splashed water on my face trying to calm down but the boner I spotted wasn't giving me a chance and there was nowhere near hot hell was I going to relive myself.

I took my time in the bathroom to calm down and went back to my office to find Kimberly on the balcony looking at the city view.

Just as I was about to join her for whatever reason, someone knocked on my office door.

I went to open and found none other than Rochelle, my ex fling-mate or whatever it's called. We helped each other sexually most of the time and that also lead us to having an understanding when it came to the mafia business. She was the daughter of one of the Italian mobsters John Sandoval.

"Rochelle..." I gave her a small smile, she was a beauty. Her long tanned legs were bare as she wore her signature short skirt paired with a matching blazer,and killer heels. She was hot! Her pitch black hair was cut short into a Bo, and her make-up was minimal. This girl was beautiful and took care of herself. The only problem is that, she was just good for a quick fuck, no feelings type of girl. Word on the street is that she gives it up easily and who would want to wife up somebody who sleeps around?

"Sexy..." She walked further into my office, her hips swaying from side to side. And I had to look at the ass. She was that hot.

"What can I help you with?" I closed the door shut.

She turned around and walked over to me, grabbing my tie and twirling it around her long manicured fingers. She bat her eyelashes seductively and for strange reasons, I was amused by all of this rather than turned on. It was strange, usually I would be amused but more impressed with her flirting skills. But right now, she was just being obvious.

"Can't I visit the new boss of the hottest club in our world and maybe give him a little gift?" She spoke in her seductive voice. One of her legs went between mine.

"I've missed our little moments Mr Lobos." Just as she went about to undo my tie, I grabbed both her hands trying to stop her someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see a very hurt and confused Kimberly. She didn't even try to hide her emotions. She wore them as decoration on her face and that killed me.

"Oh hey honey." Rochelle span around to face the source of the voice. "I didn't know we had company." She smiled at Kimberly, but not at all letting go of my tie.

"Uhh... Rochelle, this is err Kimberly my assistant. Kimberly this is Rochelle." I introduced them to each other, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere.

Kimberly just mumbled a hi and sat down on the chairs before my desk and picked up her phone. She gave her back to us.

"Uhh, Kimberly right? Would you excuse us? I'm sure you have a job to do around here. Papers to print? Files to sort out? I want some privacy with your boss." Rochelle spoke up, puzzled on why Kimberly wasn't leaving. One thing I forgot to mention was that, Rochelle was a go-getter. She knew what she wanted and chased it.