Lesson 27

Author's Note: This is a SPG chapter. Please skip those parts if you're not comfortable reading those. Thank you!

PS: The SPG parts is written in full english. Sorry if it ended up that way! I love you guys!

Xoxo,
Elle

****

Avery Rain Santillan

"KYRON!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Agad akong napabangon. Para na rin akong hinihika sa bilis ng paghinga ko. I can't catch up with my own breathe. Everything was so real. I really thought it was real for a moment.

I glanced at the digital clock placed at the side table. It was still one o'clock in the morning and yet the coldness of the breeze wasn't enough to dry up the droplets of sweat on my whole body. I shivered not because of the coldness but because of the fear I felt because of what happened to on dream.

I grabbed my robe then wore it hurriedly and looked for Kyron's room. If I'm not mistaken, his room was three doors away from mine.

I just had to check him. I just had to make sure that my dream wasn't real. That's he's alright and he's okey and he was just peacefully sleeping on his room.

That nightmare shaken my entire being. Even if it wasn't real, the fear of losing him forever dominated my fear of being hurt by him again. I can handle the pain of being hurt by him now but not the pain of losing him forever. I might lose my sanity if that happens.

I opened the door of his room and I was surprised to see that it wasn't locked. I didn't hesistated to enter his room and to check him out.

"Ay anak ng butiking gwapo!" Malakas na tili ko ng makita ko ang itsura ni Kyron. He was just wearing that sinfully towel that was hanging sexily on his waist. That sexy V-line on his abdomen, that washboard abs and that chest... Shit! I wanted to touch it so badly!

He was surprised to see me in his room on this time of the day. It was evident on his handsome face. "Uhmm, what brought you here at this hour Avery? Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?"

"How about you?" I asked him back hoping to escape the topic. "You should be sleeping too right? It's past midnight."

"I just finished some business video calls then I took a bath. I was about to sleep when I was surprised by you being here." That dangerous smile showed itself to her again. "Why Avery? Want to share the night with me?"

This conceited jerk! "Ang kapal din naman Kyron. Naghahanap lang sana ako ng makakakwentuhan since hindi ako makatulog. Ikaw pa naman sana ang naisip kong kausapin pero huwag na lang. Nagbago na ang isip ko."

Nakakainis! I was so damn worried for him because of my nightmare and yet, he's back from being a conceited suitor assuming that I wanted to spend the night with him! He's really nuts!

Before I could walk out of his room, he grabbed my arms stopping me from walking out on him. "Stay Avery. It's my honor and pleasure to talk to you all night if that's what would make you happy." He smiled sincerely just like before.

"Magbihis ka muna. Ang sagwa ng itsura mo. I'll just wait for you at my room. Doon tayo sa balcony ko."

Iniwan ko na siya sa kwarto ko at hinayaang magbihis. Bahala siya kung susunod siya sa kwarto ko o hindi.

Pero hindi rin naman ako nabigo dahil he came to my room wearing his gray pajama and a black sando. Handang-handa na siya sa pagtulog pero sadyang inabala ko lang siya.