Lesson 16

Author's Note: I wasn't really feeling well these past few days kaya walang napost na update. Anyways, babawi naman ako sa inyo ngayon.

****

Love is a struggle. A struggle of proving it true no matter what you do. You have to forever prove it and make her feel that its true.

It's been three months of hell. It feels like hell being this far away from you. The sweet taste of your name on my lips, the way you move your hips, the way you move and groove, I miss everything about you sweetheart. Life is dull and boring without you in it.

Sweetheart, I'm not a master in writing stories nor expressing my feelings. I've been a cold-hearted son of a bitch to you because the truth is, I am indeed a son of a bitch.

I met you when I was on my darkest phase of my life. When I want to waste my life doing nothing, when I want to end my life, when I want was so unclear and undecided, and when I want everything to be destroyed.

But you became my clarity. You cleared my frosted view in the glass of life. It's like your my mirror that was my unclear and hidden picture in the dark. When you finally wiped the frosts, I saw a better picture of a world with you in it. I realized how I lucky I am seeing my reflection as you in the mirror.

Sweetheart, I used to believe that a lifetime is enough for us to be together but then I realized, it isn't enough. Just like what a song says and I quote, "And if forever's not enough for me to love you, I'd spend another lifetime with you. If you'd ask me to, there's nothing I won't do, forever's not enough for me to love you so."

Till we see each other again sweetheart. I miss you. I miss you so damn much.

****

Avery Rain Santillan

No!! Hindi pwede! Hindi pwedeng mamatay si Kyron! No!!

Napatalon ako sa gulat ng may humawak sa magkabilang braso ko mula sa likuran ko. "Finally! Huminto ka rin!"

My heart beat faster than it should be when he stood there in front of me like nothing happened.

"Kyron..."

Napakunot ang noo niya. "Why do you look pale? Masama ba ang pakiramdam mo?"

I touched his cheeks to make sure that he's real. That he is indeed in front of me and he's alive.

And now, seeing him standing in front of me, alive and alright, relief flooded my system. I never thought that this day would come. That I can be happy with the thought that someone is doing well without any explanation. I don't want to explain nor analyze my own feelings. Basta ang alam ko lang, gusto ko ang kung ano man ang nararamdaman ko ngayon.

"Avery, are you alright? Okey ka lang ba?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Kyron.

"Yes." One word was enough to take my breath away. "Akala ko ikaw yung naaksidente..."

Oh goodness, I can't forgive myself if something happened to him.

"It wasn't me. Katabi ng sasakyan ko yung sasakyang bigla na lang sumabog. I was lucky that I had the enough distance away from the car that's why I wasn't affected."

While he was explaining, I was fighting the urge to hug him tight. Gustong-gusto ko na siyang yakapin at sunggaban kung alam niya lang.

"Hinahabol kita dahil kailangan tayo ng kakambal mo sa mansyon niyo. Something happened and we have to get there as soon as we can." Natatarantang sabi niya kaya hindi ko na rin mapigilang mahawa at mataranta.