Epilogue

Author's Note: Final decision, epilogue na.

Play the videos so that you'll see what I can see while I write this chapter. *winks*

****

Yousef Kyron Tanjuatco

"Hello to you too sweetheart."

My heart melted with her response. I didn't stayed away from her for years for nothing. I never thought that I could feel this kind of happiness again after all those things that had happened on my life.

I kissed her forehead for a few times. This is one thing I missed. Kissing her and making her feel how much I love her. I will always, always love to have her in my arms.

"I missed you so much sweetheart. I thought you'll never remember me again." Her voice broke and I knew, she's crying again.

I wiped away the tears on her cheeks. This lady in front of me did nothing but cry her tears out for me. I don't even know if I deserve her tears but one thing I'm sure is that she deserves all of the pain and tears I spent for her.

"Save your tears for later sweetheart." I playfully pinched her reddening nose. Avery had been such a cry baby ever since before.

Finally, after a long time. I can finally be with her for the rest of my life.

I was about to answer her back when Amber approached us. "Mamaya na ang moment niyo, okay lang? You have to prepare pa ate!" Amber giddily said then grabbed Avery's hands taking her away from me.

The song changed and it was the sign for me finally let her go and leave her in the center of the dancefloor. She quizically looked at me and I just sent her flying kisses.

This is the day that we'll mark our forever.

Mr. Santillan approached me and tapped my shoulders. "Congratulations Kyron. It seems that my daughter doesn't have any plans of saying no."

I smirked at him. "Should I start calling you daddy then?"

"Shut up kiddo. Unless she brings your surname, you can't call me dad yet." He joked.

Mr. Santillan is one man I admire when it comes to parenting. It amazes me how he managed to run an empire while keeping his whole family intacted and complete.

It reminded me of the first day I saw Avery. It never slipped my mind that I'll be given the chance to be with her someday.

Avery Rain Santillan is one fine lady. I've been keeping an eye on her since the first day I entered Hammerstein University. Apparently, she's been a student there since she's a kindergarten and now, they're about to graduate and to fill my position on the Hell Section. A spot may only be filled if a student is about to graduate or is going to transfer to another school. In my case, I was asked to transfer abroad.

It totally turned my world upside down. That was the darkest phase of my life. That was the time I learned about me not being a biological son of my dad and meeting my real dad, all in the same time, same day and same moment.

Was is hard? Yes. How did I deal with it? I never dealt with it. Why should I? It's not my fault if my life became that fucked up. It was entirely their fault for ruining things for me. It was their mistakes. Not mine. I was just a victim of a sin.