30.

"Have you decided what you are going to wear yet?" Gemma asks while she scrunches up my hair, leaving it wavy.

"Not yet. We are just going to the movies, I'll probably just wear jeans or something." I shrug, not sure if I should put a lot of effort into an outfit when we will be sitting in the dark for a couple of hours. 

"I'll pick you out something while you finish your makeup," she tells me, spraying my hair with hairspray before walking off to my closet.

Harry and I decided to go see The Forest, a new movie that just came out. It was suppose to be a little scary but it looked good.  Harry said he wasn't a huge fan of scary movies but since that was the only movie out that looked interesting, we went with that one. (Yes I know that movie hasn't come out yet, but it does in July, like it is in this book haha) I was just excited to go to the movies, it's been years since I've been. I can just imagine the butter smell of popcorn filling the lobby.

"Here, this will work. Cute but not to much. Harry will like it," Gemma laughs, tossing me a black dress and a light Jean, sleeveless jacket.

"Thanks," I smile at her through the mirror

"Thanks," I smile at her through the mirror. She reaches into her back pocket and her face instantly lights up so I know it must be Alex. Her fingers move quickly across her phone as she types out a response to his text. A minute later she slides her phone back into her pocket.

"That was Alex. He will be here in an hour. Do you mind if I leave to get ready?" She smiles sheepishly at me. As if I would make her stay with me while I get ready. I just needed to get dressed anyways, I think I could manage that on my own.

"I think I can handle getting dressed," I joke and we both laugh. She walks over and gives me a hug, kissing my cheek.

"Have fun on your date tonight and remember, it's ok to kiss." She shoots me a wink before opening up my door.

"I'll remember. Have fun on your date," I call out. I hear a faint 'I will' before I hear her door shut.

Thinking about kissing Harry gets me all worked up and makes it feel like my chest is going to cave in. What if he wants more than just a kiss and gets mad when I'm not ready for that quite yet? What if I'm a bad kisser and Harry decides he doesn't want to try anymore? All these thoughts are running through my head, making me feel like I won't be good enough for Harry. In a lot of ways we are alike, we have a lot of similar interests but on the other hand we are so different. He's a famous rock star who lives a hectic life and is always busy being pulled from one thing to the next, who has a million friends and spends his time at fancy award shows and high class night clubs. I'm just some nobody who doesn't have many friends, who's shy and anxious all the time. I don't have a life what so ever. How am I going to fit into his crazy lifestyle when I lead such a boring one?

With a huff of annoyance, I get up and get dressed. I'm really early so once I'm dressed I flop down on my bed, laying on my stomach, propping g myself up on my elbows. I unlock my phone and look up One Direction, because I'm curious to see just how crazy their life is. I see articles about their break, seeing plenty about how they are breaking up, how Harry is branching off on his own path. I see articles about Louis and his new baby and Niall and his crazy snapchats. I see the link for their Twitter account and I click on it. I smile when I see a lot of their fans writing a bunch of sweet things about them, like how they can't wait for their break to get over and how they miss them and love them so much.