37.

~August 1, 2016~

Today is a scorcher, the first day of August and it feels like we are in hell. San Fransisco was hot but I don't remember it being quite this hot.  Yesterday we had lunch at this incredible, air conditioned cafe in Malibu and I got to meet a few of Harry's friends. It still makes my stomach flutter just thinking about how he introduced me as his girlfriend. His friends didn't think anything of it, they were polite and quite funny.  After lunch we walked around a small inside mall, going into some small shops and browsing the racks at some second hand clothes shop.  It was nice, walking around and doing something normal like that with Harry. There were a few fans who stopped him, asking for pictures, I stayed back and busied myself with looking at clothes, trying to stay out of sight. None of them noticed me luckily, to busy focused on the god that stood before them. We didn't stay out too long, since Harry was afraid word of his whereabouts would get leaked and we would get stormed by fans and paparazzi.

Today was the day that I'm meeting Niall, Liam, and Louis. I was excited and incredibly nervous. These guys were like Harry's brothers, what if they didn't like me? Harry assured me a dozen times last night that they would love me and not to worry. Easier said than done. Luckily they were all meeting us at Harry's place so we didn't have to venture out today. It was too hot to do much of anything.

Harry was in the shower and I busied myself by making some sandwiches for later. Harry told me about Nialls insatiable appetite so I made a couple extra. Liam's new girlfriend was suppose to come with him but something came up last minute so now she can't make it and Louis girlfriend couldn't make it but they all promised that we would all get together again before Harry and I left. 

I had my headphones in, listening to Olly Murs- Ready For Love, a song that now makes me think of Harry. I was scared to fall in love again, afraid to put myself out there, be vulnerable, but even after everything that I've gone through, I think I'm ready. At least with Harry, I'm ready for it. I sing softly as I wrap up the sandwiches and put them in the fridge.

"Shout it out, sing it loud, I've got something to say,
You're the one that I want and I'm screaming your name,
Can I kiss you? 'Cause the night is closing in,
Oh I, oh I, I'm ready for it,
I come alive, I feel alive when you walk my way,
There's a room in my heart, do you want to stay
And I'll show you that you're all I'm thinking of,
Oh I, oh I, I'm ready for love."

Still singing along to the song, my body moving slightly to the beat, I shut the fridge door and turn around, practically running into Harry as he leans against the counter across from the fridge. I jump, my hand going to my chest as Harry bites his lip, trying to keep from laughing. I pull out my earphones as I glare at him, smacking his arm. He grabs my hands and pulls me into his chest, my racing heart calming slightly when I breath in his familiar scent.

"Sorry, love," yeah you don't look sorry Harry, "you have a great voice. I haven't heard you sing since the first day we met."

"Complimenting me isn't going to get you off the hook for scaring me. Also for spying on me," I pout, looking off to the side.

"I wasn't spying, I was admiring my girlfriend," Harry says to me, leaning down and nuzzling my neck. His lips are soft against my neck as he leaves a trail of kisses down my neck and across my shoulders.

"Kissing me like this isn't going to make it better either," I say with no conviction at all. I close my eyes and lean my head to the side, giving his better access and encouraging him to continue. 

Something I've come to realize over the last couple days, since sleeping next to Harry and waking up next to him, is he's very affectionate. He's always held my hand or found a way to touch me before, but after being here with him the last few days, he's become more physical when it comes to showing his affection. It's safe to assume now that every time we go to bed, his arm instantly snakes around my waist as he pulls me closer to him. He wakes me up with small kisses to my forehead, our bodies tangled together. He's always kissing me every chance he gets, keeping me close to him whenever we are together, like he can't stay away, like he's drawn to me as much as I am to him. I thought my heart was going to burst from everything that I was feeling.  I've never experienced this kind of affection before.