34.

I think I was dreaming of Harry. The dream felt so real, I could even smell his scent of fresh laundry with the hint of his musky cologne that I've come to love. I wish I could stay in my dream longer, it was peaceful and held no trace of Kaleb. I was hot though and i felt like I was melting. I change my position in bed slightly, pausing quickly when something didn't feel right.  My pillow, which was usually soft is now firm and is moving slowly and has a rhythmic beat to it.  I breath in and I'm hit with the addicting smell that I've become to crave.  

Harry.

I adjust my position on his chest, tightening my arms around him as I push back the embarrassment I felt for getting so emotional earlier and for falling asleep on him. I felt his lips place a small, soft kiss to the top of my head as his arms held me close. I lift my head up and look at him, seeing a small, content smile on his face. 

"Sorry for falling asleep on you," I apologize, resting my chin on his chest, still looking up at him. He's still leaning up against the headboard of my bed, exactly how he was when we were talking.  He must be so uncomfortable.

"Don't be, I quite enjoyed it," he chuckled, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

"I did to, honestly.  I didn't have any bad dreams," I tell him, my eyes focusing on the collar of the white t-shirt he had on.

"That's good. You needed the sleep." He brings his hand up and smooths my hair back, leaning down to kiss my forehead. I close my eyes, getting lost in the sweetness of the kiss and how soft his lips felt.

"What time is it anyways?" I ask, confused, not knowing how long I slept for. Looking outside it was still overcast and now raining. Lovely.

"Almost two in the afternoon," Harry tells me and I shoot up in bed.

"Oh my god, I slept for over three hours! And you were stuck, I'm sorry.  You should have just pushed me off. I probably kept you from doing whatever you had planned for today. And you were probably so bored..." I ramble on and on until Harry's strong hands cup the side of my face and his lips cover mine, halting any further thoughts. His lips moved slowly over mine, my lips coming to life and forming to his. The kiss was slow, holding just as much fire as a much deeper kiss, still causing my body to ignite.

To soon the kiss was over and Harry was pulling back, his hands still cupping the sides of my face. I had to suppress a groan when our lips lost contact. "My plans were going to be whatever you wanted to do and I actually slept some as well. I woke up about an hour ago and have been texting with Liam and Niall."

"Oh," I say, feeling silly. I'm sure if he didn't want to be stuck under me while I slept he would have found a way to move. "How are they?"

"Great, enjoying their time off.  I was talking to them about all getting together and discussing our future," Harry tells me, his eyes looking sad as he looks down at his hands, which are now holding mine.

"That's great, it will be good to talk about everything and figure things out. When are you guys going to all get together?"

"Um, well, we decided to all meet on LA, since Louis is there with his son anyways and he doesn't want to leave him," he tells me, avoiding the question on when he was actually leaving.

"Understandable. When are you leaving for LA?" I ask again, watching him bite his bottom lip as he lets go of my hand to rub the back of his neck. 

"Monday," he tells me slowly, his eyes looking up to meet mine.

"As in Monday, two days from now?" I ask, not realizing it was going to be so soon. My heart sinks knowing I was going to have to go who knows how long with out him. I'm a little surprised at how much knowing he was going to be away for awhile effected me.