Q&A / Goodbye for now

So, here are some questions you guys might have for the end of the book.

Does Noah like Meredith?

No, at least not like that. Meredith is more like a little sister to him. He definitely knows she would be off limits if he did, because she's with his best friend. Noah did like her in the beginning, but once they got to know each other, that's when he understood that she had fallen for Cole. 

Why did you never talk about Meredith's hockey secret before?

Well, I didn't know it was going to happen. In that chapter, I had had slight writers block, so I had to make something up to make the story flow. That injury she had was actually the same kind of injury a character in another book I have written that is no longer published. I had thought that up a while ago and stuck with it because no one would know the difference. (Until now, of course) :). Ps, I have added some more hints into the secret while editing the book. The first few chapters I have already added the foreshadowing to it. While I edit, there will be more. They should be added before the book is completed.

Why did we never hear about Luke before?

He was another solution of a minor writers block. I had gotten to the end of the chapter and needed something semi major to happen. I had originally thought Noah to come around the corner, but that seemed kind of boring. I had foreshadowed him, saying things about the whole people knowing who Mere's dad was and only being her first kiss with Cole, not being her first boyfriend.

How was Cole a player if he didn't have any girls/girlfriends?

I'm not particularly sure how to explain it. He was a guy who flirted with girls, but never got close enough to them. He never found the reasoning for a girlfriend. Then, as cheesy as I can make it, he met Meredith and things changed.

If you have any other questions at all, plz feel free to either message me or just comment. And don't forget to vote the next time you were to read this book or my second book. I really hope you enjoyed this book and plz read my next one. The A/N is published now and the first part should be published soon after this book is completed.

Goodbye guys. I had such an amazing time writing this book. I never knew Wattpad existed until a few months ago. This is amazing. I love reading all the books here. Thank you for reading.

Goodbye 😘

Edited: 3/10/22