(6)

"Ella can I come in?" Simon asks from the other side of my bedroom door.
"Yeah sure" I say, sitting up on my bed.
He opens the door slowly and stands in the room awkwardly.
"You can sit down" I laugh gesturing to my bed and desk chair. He sits on my desk chair and logs on to my iMac.
"I am here to introduce you to the wonderful world of youtube" he says pulling up the page.
"Ooh okay I've been meaning to watch some things on here but I have no idea where to start" I laugh going to sit next to him.
"How about with my videos" he winks at me.

Three hours later:
I was still sat watching videos, entranced by them. I've watched some of all the sidemen's videos, calfreezy, Joe Weller, callux, Zoella, Thatcher Joe and some others. I love the idea of youtube, why haven't I been on it before? I especially love simons videos, he's always smiling and looks so cute in them. What? I push the thought out my mind.

A knock on the door distracts me from one of Josh's GTA videos.
"Come in" I shout not taking my eyes of the screen. A laugh behind me makes me look over, and I see Josh behind me.
"Glad your enjoying my videos" he says still laughing
"I actually love them" I tell him.
"Thanks, a lot of hard work goes into those" he grins.
"Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come for a party at Harry's flat tonight? It's Callum's birthday so he's having some friends over. It would be good for you to meet everyone." He asks me. I think for a second.
"Yeah sure" I smile at him.

2 hours later I was finally ready, I had done my makeup which was a smokey eye and dark lips. I made sure to cover my still blueish bruise around my eye and scar on my cheek.
My hair was curled and I was wearing plain black heels and a black dress which stuck to my curves. I smiled at myself in the mirror, happy with the result.

"Ella we're waiting hurry your fat ass up" JJ shouts at me

"On my way" I shout back at him.

As I walk down the stairs I can feel everyone watching me; JJ, Josh, Simon, Vik and a blonde girl stood next to Josh.
"What? Why are you all staring?" I question.
"You look... Different" Vik whispers
"Woah" Simon breathes, still staring at me.
"Alright mate keep your dick in your pants" Josh laughs at Simon. Simon blushes furiously
"I mean you don't look that good" he says walking out the door. I laugh at him along with the others.

"Your amazing at makeup by the way" Joshs girlfriend turns around and tells me. She's in the front of the car along with Josh, who is driving. I'm in the back with JJ.
"Thanks Freya, yours is amazing too" I smile at her. I'm usually nervous for events like this, but right now I'm feeling myself. Let's get this party on.
_____________________________
Very short chapter but wanted to build things up for the drama next chapter👀
Shits bout to start oooooooo
Hope your enjoying the story <3
C xox