(11)

"Hey Jide" I say, flopping onto his bed next to him.
"Heya" he sighs
"I'm sorry" I says hugging him.
"It's okay it just that I worry about you. Simon hasn't really had a steady relationship in years, all he does is get drunk, then bang any girl he can see. It's been like that for like 2 years. I just don't want that to happen to you, you don't deserve that after what you've been through" JJ says
"When was his last steady relationship then?" I ask
"It lasted for about 2 years, it was a girl called Rosie. They met in school and we're basically inseparable. Turns out she was using him for the money, she was a gold digger. She cheated on him multiple times. Simon was absolutely heartbroken for ages after, she was his everything. Now he uses girls, he don't care about their feelings, to him now their just objects" JJ says.
"Poor Simon" I say. I try to imagine Simon like JJ just described him, but I just couldn't imagine it. The date I had with Simon was amazing, he was so gentle and caring.
"I just don't get you getting hurt" JJ says
"But I love him" I mumble as I walk out, and I think JJ heard me.

"Have you spoken to Jide yet?" I ask Simon, I was currently laying on his bed while he was editing a video.
"I'm scared to even go near him, he'll beat me up again" Simon laughs. He has a black eye from earlier.
"I'm bored, are you done editing yet?" I ask for he 10th time this hour.
"Actually I am" he says joining me on the bed.
"What are we, Simon?" I ask looking into his eyes. We were lead on the bed facing eachother, and I was playing with his hair.
"What do you want to be?" He asks me
"I like you, a lot. But I feel as if we should wait for JJ to come through." I say fiddling with his hair.
"I agree. That boy would knock me dead if I dated you without his permission." Simon said sadly.
"I don't know why he's so protective" I sigh
"It's because of Reece. JJ blames himself for what happened, for not trying to look for you more. He wants to make sure now that you're completely safe, even if he has to keep me away from you." He said sadly, hugging me close.
"You're such a nice caring person though, not in 100 years can I see you hurting me. I trust you" I say to him.
"Thank you" he says smiling at me.

I wake up to someone picking me up. I keep my eyes shut, listening To what was going on.
"Are you crazy? What if JJ was looking for her and walked in, you would've been dead!" Josh hisses. I must be in Josh's arms then.
"I know but I wasn't thinking. We both fell asleep here." Simon responds.
"I'll take her to her room" Josh huffs.
"It's alright I'll take her" Simon said, I can hear him getting out of bed.
"What if JJ sees you? He'll hate you even more" Josh hisses agin, and starts to move.

I wake up in my own room, away from Simon. Every Time I seem to be with Simon, I'm always taken away again. No one understands how I feel with Simon. I feel loved, I feel safe.
______________________________
A/N
Very short chapter I know, but there's a lot of drama, next chapter. Trust me ;-)
How you liking the book? Leave a comment!
I'm very hungry rn
C xox

Safe [miniminter]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें