(7)

As we walked out the elevator to Harrys and the two Callum's flat we could already hear the music going and people singing. JJ ran up to the door, opened it wide and shouted
"Let's get this fucking party started" everyone inside cheered. Me and the others followed behind him, laughing.

"You must be Ella?" Two men come up to me, hugging me.
"Yeah that's me, guessing you two are the two Callums" I laugh.
"That's us" they laugh.
"So how long have you been living with the sidemen?" The dark haired one asks.
"Only about 2 weeks now" I say
"I think Harry is looking for you, he won't stop talking about you" the tall one says, stoping the convocation.

"Ella babe I've been looking for you" Harry slurs, walking over and handing me some drink.
"Whys that?" I ask taking a sip.
"Because, because your pretty" he says winking at me. I giggle at him, hugging him.
"Thank you" I say laughing still.
I can see Simon watching me and Harry out of the corner of my eye, when he sees me looking over He immediately looks away. Weird.

Around 12 am the party is in full swing.
"Hey" someone whispers into my ear. I spin around to see who it is and come face to face with someone who I didn't want to see. Reece.
"What are you doing here?" I ask, frozen to the spot.
"I'm freezys mate" he grins evilly.
I stare at him, my mind going wild, then run as fast as I can. I don't know where I'm running to, but I run anyway. He grabs my hair, yanking me towards him.
"Your coming back with me bitch" he sneers, pulling me.
"Stop! Let go, get off me" I shout. People are to drunk and the musics to loud for people to hear or acknowledge what's going on.
"She said, let go." A stern voice comes from beside me. I turn around, still crying and see Simon stood behind me, anger flashing in his eyes.
"Why would I listen to you? She's mine" he spits back at Simon, pulling me along to the front door again.
"Simon help me, please" I cry looking back at him. Simon leaps at recce, punching him square in the jaw.
"What's going on-" JJ stops as he sees Reece, taking a swing at Simon.
"You" he sneers, narrowing his eyes at Reece.

JJ leaps into Reece, taking him onto the ground. Reece let's go of me as he falls, and I run to Simon, crying into his arms. People around the room have stopped now, watching Reece and JJ fight eachother on the floor.
The other sidemen make their way to the front of the crowd, hearing that JJ was fighting. Josh and Ethan rush forward, pulling JJ off of Reece, who was now bleeding.
"Leave" Simon says calmly, directing it at Reece.
"Not before I have Ella" he sneeres, taking a step towards me. JJ leaps up out of Josh's and Ethan's grasp and steps inbetween me and Reece.
"You put one fucking finger on her then I will physically kill you" JJ shouts. Everyone in the room goes silent, watching more and more drama unfold. Reece walks towards the door, still staring at me.
"I'm still gonna find you Ella, your still mine." He shouts, slamming the door behind him. Everyone stares at me as I run into Harrys room, crying my eyes out.