(8)

"Are you okay?" Harry says walking into his room and sitting beside me.
"I'm just shook up, and sorry about coming into your room, I needed to get away from everyone" I said still sobbing.
"Well everyone's gone now, except the sidemen and cals of course" Harry said assuring me and hugging me.
"Ella, how are you?" JJ asks walking into the room. As soon as JJ walks in Harry quickly pulls back from the hug.
"You heard what I said earlier, now leave" JJ hissed at Harry.
"Alright alright I'm leaving" Harry says with his arms up in defence.
"He was only comforting me" I say to JJ as Harry leaves the room.
"No he was trying to get in with you, that's what Harry does, to every girl that walks his way. He'll be lovely for 2 weeks and then BAM he turns into one of those fuckboys" JJ sighed, hugging me.
"You said something about speaking to him earlier, what did you say?" I ask curious.
"I warned all the sidemen, well single ones, to stay away from you. I can't have you getting hurt any more" JJ says.
"Oh" I reply, thinking about it.
"Anyway, I wouldn't worry about Reece. As long as me and the sidemen are around your completely safe" JJ whispers into my ear, embracing me again.
"Thank you JJ" I whisper back, starting to sob again.

I wake up with a jault. I look around the room, taking in the surroundings. I was in Harrys room, I must've fell asleep here. I go into the bathroom and peer in the mirror. Oh god I look awful. My eyes are all swollen and red, my makeup is smeared and my dress is all crumpled because I slept in it. I wash off my makeup quickly and get changed into one of Harrys t-shirts. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I walk into their kitchen to find all of the sidemen and Freya sat around chatting. As soon as I walk in it goes silent.
"Your... Your cheek" Ethan whispers, referring to my scar that Reece left there about 6 months ago. I open my eyes wide in horror. Usually around the others I wear makeup, but I've just washed mine off and came down. No one has seen it apart from JJ.
I cover my cheek in panic and run back to the room. JJ follows behind me.
"What was that all about?" He asks me questioningly.
"No one has seen my scar but you, I'm ashamed of it. I don't want their sympathy or pity" I say, still covering my cheek.
"But their not going to judge you, they're growing to love you just as much as I do Ella, you should trust them. You can trust them." JJ says.
"Okay" I reply, walking back into the kitchen.
"Sorry about that guys" I say stitting myself down next to Simon.
"It's fine we don't mind. But what actually happened?" Josh asks.
"Josh don't ask her that, she's obviously not comfy you dickwad" Freya says hitting his arm.
"Listen to your girl" Ethan laughs along with the others.
"At least I can get a girl" Josh says back, silencing them. They all mumble something.
"So are you going to say what happened?" Josh asks again.
"Josh!" Freya shouts, hitting him again.
I look over to JJ, biting my lip. He just nods at me.
"I'll tell you guys" I say, getting ready to tell the story.

Around 5 minutes later I had told them everything. Even how I got my scar on my cheek. I refused to have sex with Reece, he held a knife to me but I refused again. He cut all the way up my cheek until I finally let him undress me and use me.
As I look up I see everyone silent. Freya had a tear rolling down her cheek, thennuzzled onto Josh's shoulder. The other boys are looking at me, with a mixture of horror and sympathy on their faces.
"That's horrible. I'm so sorry you had to go through that" Tobi says.
"So am I" I half joke, half being serious.
I can feel Simon squeeze my hand under the table, a reassuring squeeze. I smile up to him gratefully.

We was all still lounging around in the living room at Harrys and the calls place, most people hung over. Everyone had gotten over the initial shock of what had happened to me, and I was glad the attention had diverted from me To playing Fifa. These boys really fucking love Fifa. A knock on the door interrupts mine and Freya's convocation about starbucks.
"You gals get it" Vik says.
"Well I can't get it, I'm still in just Harrys top" I laugh.
"Fine" Freya sighs, walking out the room.
"Sorry about that Harry but I couldn't stay in that dress" I laughs
"It's alright, you look hot" Harry says.
"Harry stop" JJ says sharply. Simons sat next to him on the couch and elbows him in the stomach.
"What's the fuck was that for?" Harry moans, doubling over.
Why did Simon do that? Why didn't he like Harry calling me hot?